💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Keep Sugar Drops

Comments

• mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,795 Candy Moderator
    Please @Jelly Jenny can you please pass on to King the comments from the Candy Crush Saga loyal players and relay our fervent desire to keep the sugar drops and to please restore them to the people who have lost them (and appear to have been in the test group).  Thank you!
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    @bearwithme I'll be sure to pass that on and will add any updates to the post I created here.

• Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    Hi@bearwithme 
    Today I received a reply from King player support - Joe000. They may roll it out to everybody if they feel they can sell more Boosters without loosing users. So we must be united, otherwise the sugar drops will disappear forever.

• bearwithme
    Hi @Jelly Jenny - thank you for your response and passing our concerns on to King. All of us here really appreciate it. 
  • bearwithme
    @Bianco_Kong - wow that is really disturbing. The sugar drop challenge is where I build up my stash of boosters especially hammers and switches. If they take that away I’m not sure I’d be able to keep up with these harder levels. I’m going to spread the word and see if we can’t get more support. Thanks for sharing the information. 
  • Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    @bearwithme
    Now, we are "the Avengers of sugar drops." haha... B)
  • bougd55
    bougd55 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Here’s an idea on how to improve the game . Don’t take things away that people really like !! If it isn’t broke don’t fix it !!! Bring back the sugar drops !!! 
  • bearwithme

@bougd55 - Welcome to the community.  It sounds like you are one of the unfortunate testers who has had their sugar drop collecting ability removed.  Most of us still have it - but as you can see from the response above - there is a real possibility that it could be removed from everyone.  There are a lot of players who collect the boosters thru sugar drops at least once and quite often twice (I collect them morning and night) a day.  Without those helpful boosters (especially the hammers and switches) - I wouldn't be with the group that waits for every Wednesday to get new levels (and in the meantime I am collecting boosters to help me thru the new levels).  As you may have noticed - the levels are getting more and more challenging especially once you are at the 3000 level and beyond.  I hope King listens to us loyal players and also that everyone votes so King can realize how much sugar drops mean to us!
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?