📣 📩 Email notifications: customise your experience in the forum! HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // 🗳️ CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE! // ➡️ 🔔 Don't be shy and say Hi! HERE! // 🌟 What level are you on...Today?! 🙌 HERE! // 🗳️ Community Poll: new crushing designs! Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE! // 📋 Help the UX Team with your feedback! HERE!

Keep Sugar Drops

Comments

• mamacathymamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    I have sugar drops, but guess what guys I'm only earning 1 or 2 on a candy level, less move, less drops :(
    I voted to keep the drops, hopefully more players will vote, but I feel KING, just wants to be "The King," and doesn't care about its loyal players. So sad 😢
  • Sharon_LooseSharon_Loose Posts: 768 Game Expert
    @Sharon_Loose - as you pointed out - we need more people to vote!  There is a very disturbing trend happening on CCS and if it continues I think King is going to lose a lot of their very faithful followers which would be a shame.  I really enjoy this game and have been playing for years.  But taking away sugar drops and then not allowing you to reset the board and wherever your boosters are randomly placed - that's where they stay - that is killing the enjoyment of a lot of long time players.  I too collect sugar drops during the week after finishing the new levels.  I believe this was the first King game and some of the newer ones don't let you reset and other than daily prizes (like the treat calendar) or sometimes an accumulated booster that you keep as long as you don't lose a level (like build a bot), there aren't any other ways to get boosters or helps for the game.  It appears like King wants to turn CCS more into the other games.  However - I think one of the reasons this game is so popular is because it is not like the other games and the opportunity for the additional help has kept a lot more players interested and continuing to play.  I sure hope this game doesn't turn into a clone of the others.  It's one of the reasons why I play CCS every day and stopped playing some of the others.  

• adylanfanadylanfan Posts: 30 Level 2
    Sharon_Loose. I’m with you all the way here and share your frustrations. I too have played and thoroughly enjoyed CCS for some considerable time but am stopping short of “jacking” it in in the vain hope that King will reverse there unfair actions to us loyal participants.
  • Bianco_KongBianco_Kong Posts: 94 Level 3
    King, This song for you! <3
    Money, money, money
    Must be funny   In the rich man's world  
    Money, money, money  
    Always sunny   In the rich man's world....
  • Joe000Joe000 Posts: 42 Level 2
    I to am a victim of the KINGS greed. I also have played for about 5 years and worked my way to the top of the lands. I also played Soda for a while, but quit as there was no way to advance without buying boosters. Now, I agree with Sharon_Loose that the plan is to make a clone of the other king games. I have loaded an old favorite BLITZ. 
    Joe
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 2,440 Legend
    I actually still have the sugar drops, but I voted to try to get them back for everyone else.

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends Here
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉
    Me too, Crismon_Dawn, but I feel something happened to this candy crush saga game. They switched things around, they are not as SWEET to their players as they once were. Difficult levels, less moves on levels, less rewards and just over all, less fun stuff. No longer, "relax and play" it's pretty tricky and stressful. 🐱😨
  • Bianco_KongBianco_Kong Posts: 94 Level 3
    Please pass this message to the king [email protected]
    Listening to people is wise king. When you ride roughshod over the regulations and cancel the sugar drops. This is a dictator.   You will lose our support!
  • Joanne-14Joanne-14 Posts: 4 New Bee
    I want my sugar drops back! I've been playing since the beginning and this is the most helpful part of the game. Without them I don't think I'll keep on playing ☹️
  • joanie11joanie11 Posts: 2 New Bee
    Please bring back sugar drops.  It's crazy that some lost it 
  • beechgalbeechgal Posts: 18 Level 2
    I have been stuck on one hard level for over a week. Yesterday, I got down to one last move and just needed a hammer to be able to move on....no hammers because I haven't got one on my daily spin all week. In the past I would have had several of all boosters saved and the ability to earn more. I just stopped playing after that one yesterday--game is NOT fun anymore. Yes, I could have bought boosters or extra moves but I have not spent one dime since they pulled the sugar drops. Happy King? No longer spending money and rarely playing because it is just too aggravating. what's the point? 
  • bougd55bougd55 Posts: 7 New Bee
  • Joe000Joe000 Posts: 42 Level 2
    beachgal, You are so right. Since I am on the top tier, there is nothing to do for the weeks it takes King to load 2 more lands. I use to spin the wheel and twice a day collect boosts from sugar drops.
    I also don’t believe in buying boosters. I would purchase a Piggy to buy 30 gold bars. I use them to buy UFOS and Piñatas on ultra hard levels.  
    CCS is just no fun without Sugar Drops. I am going to pull out once my supply of boosters is gone.  The Heartless King doesn’t care about his subjects, only the Bottom Line.
    Joe 
    Beechgal, I agree with your post, I think I have 16 coconuts wheels from free spins, no hammers or switch moves, especially when you need them to get you out of a hard level and are down to your last move.  Miss our candy crush when it used to be fun. King is not hearing our plea for help.
This discussion has been closed.