💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Keep Sugar Drops

Options

Comments

• tback
    tback Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    No sugar drops, no resetting candies at start of game and the ability to collect lives from friends has also dramatically decreased. Is it possible King is being hacked by insiders trying to push its loyalists of customers away? No I am sure people in charge are just becoming more greedy. 
  • Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    Options
    We lost ,but they are not better than us.  We lost because we are missing the sugar drops. In the unfair competition, the game becomes meaningless.
  • adylanfan
    adylanfan Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    I too have lost sugar drops. It would be interesting to learn how King picked this group! I have been an avid player for some considerable time but since this unfair withdrawal I am losing interest ...... shame!
  • Adbb
    Adbb Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I updated my game yesterday and it appears I lost the ability to earn sugar drops. Most weeks I complete the new levels in the first day or two after they are released and then play for sugar drops once or twice a day until new levels come out. I now have no reason to play during the week. King, you are shooting yourself in the foot with this move!
  • adylanfan
    adylanfan Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you Adbb
    This was how I played the game until the removal of sugar drops. All I have now, prior to new levels being released, is the Daily Win and Treat Calendar to collect limited boosters. 
  • Bianco_Kong
    Options
    Defend sugar drops@Adbb
    You must be very sad now, I have a hunch that more people will lose the sugar drops.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Sharon_Loose - as you pointed out - we need more people to vote!  There is a very disturbing trend happening on CCS and if it continues I think King is going to lose a lot of their very faithful followers which would be a shame.  I really enjoy this game and have been playing for years.  But taking away sugar drops and then not allowing you to reset the board and wherever your boosters are randomly placed - that's where they stay - that is killing the enjoyment of a lot of long time players.  I too collect sugar drops during the week after finishing the new levels.  I believe this was the first King game and some of the newer ones don't let you reset and other than daily prizes (like the treat calendar) or sometimes an accumulated booster that you keep as long as you don't lose a level (like build a bot), there aren't any other ways to get boosters or helps for the game.  It appears like King wants to turn CCS more into the other games.  However - I think one of the reasons this game is so popular is because it is not like the other games and the opportunity for the additional help has kept a lot more players interested and continuing to play.  I sure hope this game doesn't turn into a clone of the others.  It's one of the reasons why I play CCS every day and stopped playing some of the others.  
  • Bianco_Kong
    Options
  • kelleybelley68
    kelleybelley68 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    New to this forum and using the site on a mobile phone, trying to figure out how to vote and I am having trouble. Would anyone be able to help? 
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @kelleybelley68. If you scroll to the top of the forum you will see the games, discussion, etc. Click on ideas and this should be the first topic. You will see a green box with an arrow. Click on it once and you should see the number increase. The button will be greyed out.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?