Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• jmurp200jmurp200 Posts: 16 Newbie
    It's actually a good sign if some people are getting regular boosters.   Let's hope that's the case.    If they get them back, it's only a matter of time before we do.   
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 10,671 Superstar
    @jmurp200 - actually you can collect sugar drops at the upper levels - I just finished level 5000 and I was still able to collect sugar drops.  However,  once in a while when I was playing a newly released episode I would notice that there were no sugar drop levels available in that episode at the time, but now when I go back there are always at least one or two levels each episode where you can get sugar drops.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

• Vicky_PidgeonVicky_Pidgeon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Recently a large group of people lost the ability to get regular boosters from collecting sugar drops and got timed boosters instead.  This poll is specifically aimed at voting to get rid of the timed sugar drops so the game studio can clearly see the votes and opinions of the players.

The other poll "Keep Sugar Drops" -  was created when the game studio took away entirely the ability to collect sugar drops and get boosters from a group of people (who now can collect sugar drops again but in some cases they are now timed).  

Please vote and let your opinion be heard.
    Get rid of timed sugar drops
    I'm done for the day.   This means I won't be watching any of the videos from their sponsors.  

I might play for a sticker tomorrow. I'm not sure.   I might just stop playing altogether.   

I wonder how many people will stop playing before Kíng gets the message.  
  • Vicky_PidgeonVicky_Pidgeon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Get rid of timed sugar drops 
  • LazydaysLazydays Posts: 4 Newbie
    Candy Crush is ruined for me with timed sugar drops. I also get timed boosters when spin wheel. 
  • Beauty1Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    What!! On the wheel too!?!? I’m over this!
    No reason to spin the wheel if the boosters are timed.   

Another reason to stop playing that horrible game.  
  • mustafmustaf Posts: 2 Newbie
    Please go back to the older booster format. Timed boosters are of no use. Plus I’m not getting no gold bars along with timed boosters. The amount of hand switch and lollipop hammers have also been considerably reduced, ever since the timed boosters.
    No longer able to earn boosters.  I'll have more free time now.  I used to play every day only for boosters.  

I don't have to play or watch videos from their sponsors!

Wait till their sponsors find out!!!
  • PhilipPhilip Posts: 43 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Some timed boosters behaves differently compare to original boosters. For instance, Timed coconut wheel are useless that when you win the Coconut Wheel Booster for 15 minutes in sugar drops, you only get the one Coconut Wheel at the beginning of the board unlike when you select the Coconut wheel without a timer, multiple Coconut wheels drop throughout the board. Same goes to timed jelly fish booster and timed lucky candy booster. Get rid of timed sugar drops NOW or else start losing players. 

• kickkick Posts: 7 Newbie
    I saw the video for level 5000.
    I found it has no interest. Instead of spending time to do this ridiculous video, developpers should have taken time to go back to older boosters.....
    And I fully agree with Philip, timed boosters don't have same power as original ones.....
    Is it a way to push players to pay more for the game ?
    I also don't have the feeling that this post is read by King .... 
  • YvonneStempYvonneStemp Posts: 4 Newbie
    Please stop the timed boosters. Its been going on too long now. if it doesnt stop I will stop playing as its no fun any more.
    kind regards, Yvonne
  • PhilipPhilip Posts: 43 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Now I have TIMED TREAT CALENDAR. In Day 1 of my screenshot, I got 1 hour of striped and wrapped candy. After 30 minutes, I lost all the 5 lives and had to wait 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, my 1 hour of striped and wrapped candy was timed up. So I only used 30 minutes of striped and wrapped candy. Day 2 was normal. So they want us to spend more money on buying boosters? Well, I will never spend money on Candy Crush games because it is a rip off and the "Oops, something went wrong with your purchase!" makes players more frustrated.

• Beauty1Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    Really Candy Crush?!?! I honestly cannot understand the timed Sugar boosters but now the treat calendar? What is the incentive to play everyday? What to play for .30 minutes, when one report says a typical player uses more game time!  This whole thing has gotten to so annoying. I’m ready to put the game down, you have consciously remove any resemblance of fun!!!
This discussion has been closed.