⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga 1027 missing ingredients and can't finish level

Options

Answers

• Ransi
    Ransi Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
     :3 yeah!! Finally it was fixed. Thanks for updates.

• pscaywood
    pscaywood Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’m having the same problem. I’m missing a hazelnut and a lot of the little tubes that drop things. Tried it multiple times before searching for the solve only to find it has to be a glitch. Made me feel better that it wasn’t me!
  • Daki
    Daki Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same problem! 
  • Daki
    Daki Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Where is that Hazelnut? 😕 
  • arelyrhn
    arelyrhn Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    @pscaywoodI also had the same problem, but what I did was to delete the application and when I installed it again, the level was already as it should be
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi newbies, welcome to our community!  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hey guys, this glitch was fixed yesterday.  Now you just have to collect 2 nuts instead of 3.  I would also like to welcome all of you to our community!  I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hey guys, this glitch was fixed yesterday.  Now you just have to collect 2 nuts instead of 3.  If you are still seeing 3 to collect then please clear your history and then reopen the game.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

• _Elsa_
    Options
    This glitch was fixed yesterday.  Now you just have to collect 2 nuts instead of 3.  If you are still seeing 3 to collect then clear the history and reload the game.
    I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi newbies, welcome to our community!  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

There was a glitch on this level but the studio fixed it yesterday.  You now only need 2 nuts instead of 3.  If you are still seeing 3 then clear the history and then refresh your game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?