Help

Options
babygirl1
babygirl1 Posts: 1 Newbie
My app got deleted and I wasn’t registered. Is all of my progress lost??? 

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello babygirl1
    We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

If you have not synced the game then you will lose everything. However you will get back to the last level to contact King Care. But the previous levels will become ineligible for the game.
    So my advice Start playing the game again and of course, sync with facebook.
    Report your opinion. :)

• gypsynhobbes
    gypsynhobbes Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Help for Level 3388.  I have probably played this game 500 times and can't get anywhere near completing it - even with boosters.  All I do with the game now is play my 5 games each day and when I am done I leave the game and go to other games that are more realistic in completion.  There is something wrong with this level.  I'm good at this game and it's really frustrating.  
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Help for Level 3388.  I have probably played this game 500 times and can't get anywhere near completing it - even with boosters.  All I do with the game now is play my 5 games each day and when I am done I leave the game and go to other games that are more realistic in completion.  There is something wrong with this level.  I'm good at this game and it's really frustrating.  
    @gypsynhobbes

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

I played & recorded Hard Level 3388 last November 27, 2018. Failing this Level is Inevitable without Boosters. The best way of Beating this is by creating Color Bombs and putting them Side-by-Side due to presence of 6 Evil Spawners AKA Magic Mixers.

I have several games videos that were recorded but unfortunately not all of them were Uploaded to YouTube and this is one of them. When I saw your posting I went back to my Video Archives and found this, uploaded it to YouTube to share with you.

Hope this video help you beat this level! 

Thanks!

Candy Crush Saga 3388 HARD LEVEL   |   3-Star ⭐⭐⭐ 
    GOAL: Collect All The Ingredients!  2 Hazelnuts & 2 Cherry Clusters In 20 Moves.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @babygirl1, welcome to our community!  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

No your progress is not lost if you follow the directions that I offer you.  You need to play through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress on their servers.  If not, you just found out what can happen.  My suggestion would be to set up a Kingdom account by following the steps here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250549/superstar-information-post-creating-a-kingdom-account-browser-with-images/p1?new=1

Once you have your account, then you will need to get your user ID # by following the steps from here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were.  It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient.  You should get an email with a ticket number on it.  Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.

@gypsynhobbes, I would also like to welcome you to our community.  You can learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?