⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush saga has been running in slow motion. Is there a speed control option ?

Options
azcrusher
azcrusher Posts: 3 Newbie
Candy crush saga has been running in slow motion the last 24 hours..  All the other games are running at normal speed. 
I rebooted the device and candy crush is still running in slow motion 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello @azcrusher
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

We're sorry for your problem 😥 No, there is no such option. Please tell me what device you using for this game?
    I'll ask you to check some troubleshooting. 
  • azcrusher
    Options
    Thanks! The device I am using is IPad mini.  Candy crush saga was working fine until yesterday.  I Updated and rebooted system.. All other games are working at normal speed for the exception of candy crush saga.  extremely slow during play. Just was wondering if temporary technical issue.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @azcrusher, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars. 
  • azcrusher
    Options
    Hello, I am still experiencing extremely slow motion candy crush saga while other games on my iPad mini are running normal.  The game board has a shaking motion when I move the candies. can someone please explain the issue. I really enjoy the game but unable to compete for gold bars when the game is so slow. 
    thanks!
  • Frankg28
    Frankg28 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Candy Crush is running in slow motion on my PC. How do I fix the problem?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?