💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Help us bring back 30-minute lives!

Options

Comments

• Bigglesworth
    Bigglesworth Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Agree with many points made above. Why is there no option to like these posts, unlike in other discussions? There are some very valid comments about the pointlessness of timed boosters when you have to wait an hour for a life.
    Yesterday, in the discussion "Why wait an hour for each game" https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/263898/why-an-hour-wait-for-each-game-used-to-be-30-minutes/p1 we got this message from a moderator: "Our Game Studios are constantly adapting our games by introducing and testing new features, gameplay or concepts. The lives refill change is part of a test our Game team is running. No need for troubleshooting eh I understand that you don't appreciate this change, and I'll be passing your feedback onto the team 1 "
    Well, you know what, King? I personally hate being part of a "test group" and treated as a guinea pig. This particular "test" has been going on for 3 days now. All the feedback I've seen has been hugely negative - of course nobody likes this, what's to like? I think King really could have reacted in a timely fashion and stopped this nonsense. I've been frustrated before by the game crashing/not getting promised rewards/getting 5 lives when I already have 5/etc etc - we all know the niggly, irritating issues, but this really is too much. Shouldn't you guys be cooking up ways to make the game more fun and enjoyable, instead of alienating loyal customers?
  • Tralat123
    Tralat123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have been playing now for 4 years and have spent money from time to time, when they started getting greedy I stopped buying anything from them. I have come up with a solution that works for me, I’ve deleted the app permanently!
  • Remember123
    Remember123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    1 hours lives are stupid thinking of uninstalling 
  • Trios
    Trios Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    C'mon King.....Are you getting your jollies from our frustrations? I agree with everyone's comments, pointless boosters due to wait time for new lives, strategy to get people to buy lives, inability to de-stress, five lives earned are  wasted if you already have five lives. This is ridiculous. I find it hard to believe that your ego is so big that losing loyal players is not a threat to you. Very disappointing and disgusting how you feel about your players. Bee Tea Dubbs...I will never spend a penny on this game, never have never will...give it up already. Give us the already dreadful 30 minute wait time back please.
  • nocciolina
    nocciolina Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Vorrei avere le vite ogni 30 minuti come prima ! 

• juliespearce
    juliespearce Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Totally agree, bring back 30 mins or I’m done 😡
  • burna001
    burna001 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Silly move to make us wait an hour to refill lives. I was frustrated enough with the boosters that lasted 30 minutes and I couldn't use those ones at times
  • camberwellbeauty
    camberwellbeauty Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options
    Oh this is just a disgrace.....I keep forgetting and going back thinking "oh, I should have another life or close to it by now" go in to CC and still have 45 mins. to go.  GET IT CHANGED KING!
  • Kari_Porter
    Kari_Porter Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I'm done with this game. One hour in between lives? WTF. Are they trying to get people to quit playing? The changes just keep getting worse. I guess I'm done. 

• krkillerqueen
    krkillerqueen Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Been playing for years and am on level 4322. I will uninstall ALL King games if this one hour nonsense isn’t resolved within a few days. I almost quit when we had no way of turning off auto hints. Coincidentally I was “selected to test” being able to turn off hints after that. The rewards that can’t be used because you earn them after you use your last life are ridiculous. But this one hour life stuff is just bogus. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?