💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Help us bring back 30-minute lives!

Options

Comments

• portman1
    portman1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Will delete if it continues to be an hour.  
  • tungrang
    tungrang Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Recently the game updated so that lives take 1 hour to regenerate instead of 30 minutes. This has caused a lot of frustration for me and a lot of the community because now, instead of my usual 4 or 5 full sets of lives per day, now I can only use 2. Combine this with not being able to send lives to friends and the game goes a LOT slower.

Hit the GREEN upvote button if you want 30 minute lives back!

Edit: Nice to see some support. 3 votes! Keep’em flowing!

Edit 2: 19 upvotes! Nice job! Let’s get those 30 minute lives back!

• Starjinx82
    Starjinx82 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have been playing for years, on level 4068. I have ignored the recent annoying upgrades, but now 1 hour to regenerate lives instead of 30 mins!! If this isn’t resolved soon, I will definitely delete this game and move on!!
  • mnadia
    mnadia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    i have been playing the game for so long/ currently at level 4262 and for the developers to ask us to wait for 1 hour for 1 live is just ridiculous. come one bring back the 30 minutes live back. if not i am just going to delete this game
  • punkin25
    punkin25 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I agreeeee!  Bring back 30, Bring back 30, Bring back 30. Let’s all chant!!!
  • tungrang
    tungrang Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Yesterday I removed the game after 6 years of playing non stop.. the thing is  i feel fine now. I really loved the game and just realized King  actually helped me get out of my life time addiction by bring in 1 hour wait lives. I honestly thank King. Otherwise my addiction would have definitely survived another 6 yrs.
  • krs
    krs Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I HATE the one hour wait to renew lives!!! I’ll be playing a LOT less!!!  >:)
  • simkica
    simkica Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I think I´ll do the same. 1 hour wait is sooo frustrating. I will remove the game, I´ve been spending too much time playing anyway.
  • janeEmarshall1111
    janeEmarshall1111 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I sooo agree! Love playing the game but hate having to wait for lives especially after I get the 15-30min. booster gifts and end up losing them because no life.
  • RochiCT
    RochiCT Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I'm going to delete this app. After... 7 years as a player, I believe increasing time about refill lifes to one hour is the best form to make me leave this app and stop buying boosters... so, bye bye Candy Crush! I've just registered in this forum to say... Good bye!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?