๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๐Ÿ’ก Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟ๐Ÿ”Ž Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
๐Ÿšจ Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Sugar stars - Master Trophy

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
edited November 2020 in Tiffi's Idea Library
Hi,
The master trophy event/feature requires players to clear levels in an episode on first try or get sugar stars on them.
However many levels in each episode do not let the player score more than one star or two stars. Certain levels in which player is able to score 3 star has double the limit for reaching sugar stars which becomes difficult to collect points even after multiple tries.
Kindly reduce the gap between the score points required to get 1,2,3 and sugar stars so that the score point is more achievable.
36 votes

Active ยท Last Updated

ยซ13456

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    @Moderator_256 - is there any update on this? ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2019
    @Elsa... ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for tagging me @SupriyaV.ย  I play the new episode every Wednesday when it's released and I never paid attention to the sugar stars. My only concern was to clear each level on the first try to get the gold master trophy.ย  Is it the option of achieving one or the other?
  • [Deleted User]
    Elsa said:
    Thanks for tagging me @SupriyaV.ย  I play the new episode every Wednesday when it's released and I never paid attention to the sugar stars. My only concern was to clear each level on the first try to get the gold master trophy.ย  Is it the option of achieving one or the other?
    Yes.. it is either you complete the level at first attempt or you earn sugar stars on that level.. to be able to get the master trophy.. but many episodes have levels which you can't clear in the first try.. and even getting sugar stars on them is very difficult/almost impossible... ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for your response.ย  Your idea sounds like it's set up that you have to get the 3 sugar stars for the trophy.ย  My mind thinks why bother with the sugar stars if I can just clear the level on the first try with one star.ย  I am probably not thinking like you.ย  I certainly don't play like I have to get all the stars.ย  I always use boosters now for these higher levels.ย  And I don't get upset if I miss a level on the first try.ย  So I am ok with the other lower trophies.ย  I know that many players don't share my thoughts so hopefully they will come here and vote.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2019
    Elsa said:
    Thanks for your response.ย  Your idea sounds like it's set up that you have to get the 3 sugar stars for the trophy.ย  My mind thinks why bother with the sugar stars if I can just clear the level on the first try with one star.ย  I am probably not thinking like you.ย  I certainly don't play like I have to get all the stars.ย  I always use boosters now for these higher levels.ย  And I don't get upset if I miss a level on the first try.ย  So I am ok with the other lower trophies.ย  I know that many players don't share my thoughts so hopefully they will come here and vote.
    To be honest.. it all started when the master trophy event/feature was available in my game... I got curious to know what was the outcome if master trophy is achieved for an episode.. So i tried to achieve sugar stars(level not completed in first try) in an episode that i had already played.. However.. there was this one level that just wouldn't budge in allowing the player to get sugar stars .. so i thought it was probably just that episode which had an issue and moved on to another episode ๐Ÿ˜….. faced the same case there too.. some episodes have multiple levels that just don't bugde ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
    So ended up creating the Idea in the forum... just in case other players faced the same issue ๐Ÿ˜
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
  • [Deleted User]

@frenioz00 - thank you ๐Ÿ˜

(whispers) Btw...i just found out nothing really happens if you earn the master trophy.. after i got it for an episode after multiple tries... finally ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

But then again... Getting sugar stars is still tough ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ˆ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?