No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• dagoba7
    dagoba7 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Second and final post... I’ve been patient, following the discussion here from the very beginning, obviously King wants to stick to the “fix” which they try to promote as an improvement..
    There’s still no official statement, this shows how they treat us, the player who made them successful.

I‘ll have a look from time to time whether the „fix“ is undone, using maybe my five lives and that’s it, definitely not spending any more money on this game...
  • TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options

A lot! LoL
    Ed you're right about soda. I got into that for a while, about 500+ consecutive days at one point last year. At level 2215 now - but rarely if ever play it. Never spent anything from memory either. You know why?

Coz you couldn't back out at the start like you could with candy crush.

Stopped dead at level 5136 rank 93 - will not continue on principle. Was passing often 30-50 levels a week. Highest only 70 in one week, but thats still pretty good for a part timer I reckon! Average last 10 level 2.6 stars, top 10% apparently.

Sometimes even with backing out got stopped at a level for weeks. Often spent money to get past it by buying a booster pack knowing that whilst active I'd most times get past that level and on to more when I could restart.

Now? Now way King. Shove it. Not long until I delete them all.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @SagaR how are you?  Where have you been?  Missed seeing your messages!
  • lincow
    lincow Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
    With this “fix” and the “bot fix” I certainly won’t be playing as often. I feel this is an attempt to force purchases with in the game.  
  • lincow
    lincow Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
    Thumbs DOWN 👎 
  • LuckyMe1189
    LuckyMe1189 Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options
    mercerik said:
    The Board Reset Thread No Longer A Highlight
    On The Community Opening Page

I don’t know how long this thread will remain open. I have a feeling
    that this will be taken down sooner than anticipated because
    it is no longer one of the Highlights in the
    Community Opening Page.
    It was still there yesterday but not this morning.
    It used to be right below the Search Bar
     What are you looking for?
    and on top of
    the Community Contest
    Win Gold Bars and Exclusive Community Badges.

I just want to alert you in case this Thread is taken down.

See, that’s what I was afraid of😫
  • LuckyMe1189
    Options
    The levels I spent the most on were those where you had to reach a certain number of points. I realize the way to do this was by crushing number candies, but still would be stuck, interminably. I’ve played a bit since this all started, but once I hit one of those levels, I’ll be done for, no more hemorrhaging money praying hubby doesn’t find out.
  • sofabellie
    sofabellie Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    If King was smart, they would bring back the in-app ads and have players watch an ad to reset the board. They would still make money and they wouldn’t be ruining the games of their most dedicated players. Instead they decided to steamroll right over their loyal players with the hopes that new players are dumb enough to pay for boosters even though they don’t help anymore. 
  • LuckyMe1189
    Options
    Ok, went in to try my hand today. Spun the wheel, got fish. Six years of playing never a jackpot. I have purposefully NOT been using my boosters to try and build again (stupid mistake, thought I was deleting a different game, deleted this ones and lost everything). Now, everyday my stockings are empty even after quitting upon winning a game. I scroll back to a game I know I’ll win to build up the stockings. Today, after the spin it AUTOMATICALLY check marked the fish I had just won before I realized it - gone worthlessly. That is really a stinky move King :((
  • sofabellie
    sofabellie Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I’ve won the jackpot one time in the many years I’ve been playing. The longer you play, the more obvious it is that the game is completely rigged against the player.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?