Win Free Gold Bars! Beat Elsa's score! (FINISHED)

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    It's not directed at you.

@JethrinaBodina Nice try; I'm no fool. You previously wrote, and in case you forgot your own words "Or wait, what kind of CODE did they write to cheat the game into giving them those AND ELEVEN MILLION POINTS on a 1400 level??? "

You may have some (legitimate) grudge with the way King operates the playing field, but you also made sure to attack me in the process.

I do agree that King allowing players to have an overabundance of boosters to the point of never being used is ridiculous. That's why around the time I joined this community, I posted a suggestion in the Ideas forum for players to have the ability to trade in boosters for gold bars -- but like others here, I don't think the King higher-ups even see this forum.

Edit: BTW Flash will be discontinued for good next year, so eventually there WILL be only one version of the game for everyone. At which time if the timed booster nonsense continues in the sugar drop quest, I may just call it quits with the game.

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    It's cute how you think this is about you! You maynot be a fool, but, well I guess I don't know what to call you. LoL.
    Peace! Good grief!
    Sorry I used the number ELEVEN instead of twelve. Sure, I saw your post and then wrote my rant. Still not ABOUT you, it's BECAUSE of you
    ha!
    While you may very well NOT be a cheater, and instead are one of the few instead of the many, there ARE cheaters out there doing exactly as I said and King doesn't give a flip about it.
    Allowing any one player to accumulate thousands of anything while taking them away from random others is what it's about.
    You just happened to provide the proof I needed to see to know that there's nothing to keep a bot or cheat code from "stealing" boosters and lives in the game. There are no flags raised when someone has thousands of any one thing and scores that are outside the realm of possibility for 99% of the other players. It would not surprise me in the least to find out that they DO have a way of pushing an update to random and/or targeted players to take everything away from them, thereby forcing them to pay to play or quit.
    I play another game on a global platform that seeks and destroys players that spoof their location. It allows them to move about inside the game and effectively gives them the ability to literally steal what another player has worked very hard to obtain or achieve. The game developers will delete the players that cheat and ban them from the game.

Don't kid yourself by thinking they do not see this forum or discussions like this one. There is a viral outbreak of dissented players looking to be heard. They'll see it. Their advertisers will see it. Hopefully they'll also FEEL it where it hurts the most... Their bottom line. 

Peace out...
    Mic drop...

• Marce68
    Marce68 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Escribe tu comentario
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Marce68 said:
    Escribe tu comentario
    We only speak English in this community.

• AllexoS
    AllexoS Posts: 112 Level 3
    Escribe tu comentario

You are right we don't know what it is Elsa 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    @JethrinaBodina as much as I appreciate you venting, this is not the right area.  No one will see what you have to say because this is a contest and only a contest.  I am going to give you a couple of links where you can vent and read what others have to say.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?