⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Cant start candy crush app on windows 10 downloaded from Microsoft store

Options
popbl
popbl Posts: 3 Newbie
Hi, i have problem to load candy crush app on windows 10. I made a clean instal,   version of windows is Windows 10 Home, 64 bit with lastest update. On chrome browser and FB all things working propertly, but when i try to start all king games downloaded from windows store, onli blinking black screen and deesapear.

I hope i can get your feedback

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @popbl and welcome to our friendly community.  I only play on mobile devices but my friend and fellow superstar, @Elsa, plays on the PC with the windows 10 app and should be able to help you out.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @bearwithme@popbl welcome to our community!   Do you have the most recent version of Windows 10, please check your settings.  It should be 1909.  Then check the game version in your settings. 

Once you open up the Apps & features all apps should start loading updates.  Once they are loaded check in your game for advance options.  It should open up and tell you what version you have.  For Saga you should have 1.1652.1.0

If that is all correct then uninstall the game app and you shouldn't lose your lives and boosters because I've uninstalled and reinstalled it before.  Please let us know how you make out after doing all of this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?