⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Piggy 30 Gold bar miss during collection

Options
arwirnrao
arwirnrao Posts: 41 Level 2
After win piggy gold bar during collection , all collected bar missing, same time the game hang there,when restart all the gold bar miss together with piggy bank collector..how this happen? Who is cheating the gold bar ? I spend a lot money during playing my game, but end up earn nothing , always waste my money in this game!!!feel very frustrate now days playing this game....!!

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,972 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @arwirnrao and welcome to our wonderful community.  I am sorry to hear you are having these issues. 

There appears to be two problems - first not receiving something you purchased - Please follow the steps in the link posted below to receive your missing purchase:

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177625/i-made-a-purchase-but-did-not-receive-my-stuff-read-here-on-how-to-proceed/p1

As far as the missing piggy bank is concerned - I recommend you do the following: The first thing you want to do is make sure you have the latest version of the game.  You also want to clear your cache.  Once you have done both those things - you need to turn off your device (mobile or PC) for at least 10-15 seconds and then start it up again.  Hopefully this will bring back your piggy bank.  However if your piggy bank is still missing, then you may be in a test group where the studio has removed the piggy bank from a random group of players to see how that affects their game.  However, these tests usually run for a finite period of time, so you should get your piggy bank back, but it may be a few weeks or more until you see it again.

Answers

• Fakhri
    Fakhri Posts: 797 Level 4
    Options
    Hi dear @arwirnrao
    There is no need to spend money on this game ...in ccs game levels r so easily passed so please from now onwards don't spend money ...

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,972 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @arwirnrao and welcome to our wonderful community.  I am sorry to hear you are having these issues. 

There appears to be two problems - first not receiving something you purchased - Please follow the steps in the link posted below to receive your missing purchase:

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177625/i-made-a-purchase-but-did-not-receive-my-stuff-read-here-on-how-to-proceed/p1

As far as the missing piggy bank is concerned - I recommend you do the following: The first thing you want to do is make sure you have the latest version of the game.  You also want to clear your cache.  Once you have done both those things - you need to turn off your device (mobile or PC) for at least 10-15 seconds and then start it up again.  Hopefully this will bring back your piggy bank.  However if your piggy bank is still missing, then you may be in a test group where the studio has removed the piggy bank from a random group of players to see how that affects their game.  However, these tests usually run for a finite period of time, so you should get your piggy bank back, but it may be a few weeks or more until you see it again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?