⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

i haven't been able to log on in months.

Options
Jamieandwalt
Jamieandwalt Posts: 2 Newbie
I can't log in to my game through facebook on my pc OR my android. HELP

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,914 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Jamieandwalt

Hi there! A technical problem is certain. I would like to report it further. You will then be helped. Good luck 

@Elsa & @firebombmarkus
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix@Jamieandwalt, welcome to our community!  How have you been playing the game if you can't log in?  Are you playing through King?  If you are playing through neither then you could lose your progress at any time.  Please give me more details so that I can direct you further.
  • Jamieandwalt
    Jamieandwalt Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I haven't been able to play, I'm having withdrawals!!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Ok let's try this first.  Go into your Facebook settings and then click on Apps and websites.  When the page opens you will see tabs on top.  Click on the "Expired" to see if the game is there.  These game apps expire on Facebook.  If it's there then click on edit and save.  If it's not then go into the current tab next.  Click on the edit and save it again anyway.  See if that works. 

If you are also playing on Android then I am going to suggest that you create a King account by following the steps from here.  This community is not connected with your game but you can use the same email address and password when creating an account for your game.  You can sync both your Facebook and King accounts on this last link too.  Then you will have the option of playing the game on your Android with your King account.

Let me know if either work for you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?