💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Revert back to landscape view for world map on desktop

Ken-3
Ken-3 Posts: 40 Level 2
Yesterday a change was made to the world map layout, first on Firefox, then today on Chrome, changing it from a landscape view where the episode numbers were larger and clearer and the map was more pleasant to look at, to portrait view where everything was shrunk and with a bunch of wasted space on the side of the map and an overall disorienting zoomed-out feel as if you're looking at a pinball machine. Sure the map now shows 15 episodes at the same time instead of 12 but that's not worth degrading the look and feel of the original map imo.
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    Dear community,

thank you very much for sharing your opinion with the community. It seems that the general sentiment for our mobile players is quite positive whereas for our Win10 and Facebook players is not. Sidebar icons are shown in different sizes and smaller map.

As per every visual/display change, we always need some time to get use to them but perhaps, in this case, some improvements could be applied at least for Win10. As you know, I can't promise anything, but I'll be sharing this feedback and if anything can be changed, I'll let you know. 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/547471#Comment_547471

Here was posted again, please see it under this link. So I'm going to let @Elsa close it now. Please understand!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?