5 Candies per game.

Comments

• AllisonDAllisonD Posts: 3 Newbie
    I agree with all comments above. Please change this 5 limit and put it back to the original which made the game more enjoyable. 
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• PuttsPutts Posts: 111 Level 3
    edited January 2020
    Does anyone know what it takes for King to even pay attention. Can't find one comment in support of 5 sugar drops yet it's still there. Does anyone from King really read this 
  • ernstblnernstbln Posts: 207 Level 3
    please bring back the sugar drops like they were before !!
  • omad1omad1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    They say discussion has been closed. Guess you don’t like people complaining about the 5gummy limit! Maybe is time to move to some other game. 
  • Maureen-3Maureen-3 Posts: 161 Level 3
    Is anyone.listening?  also I used to get life's from.my friends,, not anymore
  • Liz_BaileyLiz_Bailey Posts: 21 Level 2
    Horrible. Just horrible. Only 5 per level.  I’m moving away from playing it. 36 levels is ridiculous 
  • jenny18jenny18 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I agree with everyone stupid 
  • Claudia_SchapiroClaudia_Schapiro Posts: 10 Level 2
    I’m on level 5045. The new 5 candies limit has sucked the fun out of the game. It’s time to find a new way to have fun.
  • AllisonDAllisonD Posts: 3 Newbie
    On level 5876 and I’m not keen on continuing to play. I hope they go back to the original candy giveaways. That was a treat! 
  • Herbie_GlazerHerbie_Glazer Posts: 3 Newbie
    I find that playing Candy Crush keeps getting more and more frustration. 
    Now five candies maximum is crazy. 
  • rs6errs6er Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have never spent a penny on Candy Crush and don’t intend to. It’s a badge of honor, AFAIK. They keep making it harder for people like me to stay interested in the game. Also, my wife and I have completely different rules from King when we play. She’s still getting more than 5 candies and was able to restart her games long after I could without losing a life. 
  • Albert_HeinrichAlbert_Heinrich Posts: 1,879 Level 5
    I agree, with the comments above. They playing fields are not fair.

• HansRHansR Posts: 5 Level 2
    It will be a great pity if the developers persist with this 5 candie issue and I am still hoping that sense will prevail. If they don't they have killed a very good game. Lets keep up the comments and feedback so as to put pressure on them.
  • Maureen-3Maureen-3 Posts: 161 Level 3
This discussion has been closed.