⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Here's an idea.....

Options
Donnalynn504
Donnalynn504 Posts: 1 Newbie
In Fantastic Five, please quit matching me up with players that don't play the game! 

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,996 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Donnalynn504 and welcome to the wonderful King Community.  I can certainly understand your frustration.  My current team only has one other player who is playing the game (and not a lot).  Luckily they seem to change our teams every week.  However that means if you get a great team - you don't get to keep it.  There is an ideas section which my fellow superstar @Elsa - has just spent a lot of time cleaning up so you might want to check there to see if someone has already made a suggestion about being able to choose your own team for Fantastic Five and then spread the word and vote on it (or create the idea yourself if someone hasn't already done it).  Some of the ideas have been implemented by the studios.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,996 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Donnalynn504 and welcome to the wonderful King Community.  I can certainly understand your frustration.  My current team only has one other player who is playing the game (and not a lot).  Luckily they seem to change our teams every week.  However that means if you get a great team - you don't get to keep it.  There is an ideas section which my fellow superstar @Elsa - has just spent a lot of time cleaning up so you might want to check there to see if someone has already made a suggestion about being able to choose your own team for Fantastic Five and then spread the word and vote on it (or create the idea yourself if someone hasn't already done it).  Some of the ideas have been implemented by the studios.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?