⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Purchases

Options
JAC1
JAC1 Posts: 2 Newbie
Hello. My phone was in my pocket (with Candy Crush Saga opened) and when I took it out the screen said something like "Congratulations on your purchase to refill your lives". I checked my phone and it did have 5 lives. How do you turn off purchases or at least have a second tier that requests you put in your password (which is what I thought I had as my setup? How can the game do that without my knowledge?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @JAC1, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

After reading what you wrote, I am guessing the purchase for the Lives was made with your Gold Bars BUT not with real money!  

Please check your Gold Bar count and also your account through which you have set the payment to be made!  If there is a charge on your card, you can write to the Player Support Team and ask for a refund :+1: 

To make any in-game purchases with the Gold Bars, there is no need of password and even a slightest tap can use your Gold Bars and buy moves / lives or boosters!  Unfortunately, we cannot put a lock or turn-off these purchases.  

It would be a little helpful if there was a "Confirm Button", and one of the players has suggested this Idea.  Please go there and "Vote Up", so that the suggestion can receive large number of votes and the Studio Team can consider it!  
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/266469/confirming-before-spending-gold-bars

** If you have further questions or need clarifications, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @JAC1, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

After reading what you wrote, I am guessing the purchase for the Lives was made with your Gold Bars BUT not with real money!  

Please check your Gold Bar count and also your account through which you have set the payment to be made!  If there is a charge on your card, you can write to the Player Support Team and ask for a refund :+1: 

To make any in-game purchases with the Gold Bars, there is no need of password and even a slightest tap can use your Gold Bars and buy moves / lives or boosters!  Unfortunately, we cannot put a lock or turn-off these purchases.  

It would be a little helpful if there was a "Confirm Button", and one of the players has suggested this Idea.  Please go there and "Vote Up", so that the suggestion can receive large number of votes and the Studio Team can consider it!  
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/266469/confirming-before-spending-gold-bars

** If you have further questions or need clarifications, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • JAC1
    JAC1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you so much for your response as that is exactly what apparently happened.  I have also followed the link and "Up Voted." Thanks for the explanation PummyRaj - you really are a Superstar!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?