(FINISHED) Win gold bars. Tag you’re the “one” contest.

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

You guys are killing me with these cute pictures! Ok, this is what I need done from all of you. I need those pictures sent to me in a PM and I am going to create something and post it somewhere still to be determined. I'm working on my new story now. Kimmy and the bears! Below are the names of the ones that I am aware of for pictures. I will start a PM with the 4 of you and if you know others please add them to our PM.

bearwithme

Spinnifix

Scooterpie

Imabearnut

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Here’s a bear for @bearwithme @Scooterpie @Spinnifix and @imabearnut from a little bunny lover 😁(

love your bears but I’m all about the bunnies) 🐰🥰

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Awe - thanks so much @Nat09 I used to have a set of the Bunnykins dishes when I was a child. 😊🐨💕

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend

Say It With Flowers

It is still Winter in my Neck Of The Woods but this is my favorite scene in between Spring & Summer. This is my yard overlooking the East. I can't wait for the Old Man Winter to go away and change course to Antarctica instead. It is warmer there than here in the Midwest. We are now in the single digit. It was below zero this morning colder than my freezer. I heard that it is currently 60 degrees in Antarctica.

Who decided to celebrate Valentine's Day in February anyway, when the ground is still frozen stiff? I tried to put back one of my backyard Solar Lights on the ground yesterday but the spike won't go in. The tip broke and have to find a replacement.

Flowers will be cheaper if Valentine's Day is celebrated towards the end of Spring or in the early Summer. Don't you agree? Besides, who would want to go out if the roads are icy and slick. I would rather celebrate and entertain at home.

• _Elsa_

Well @mercerik it’s cold and raining where I live. I’m lounging in front of my TV wrapped with a couple of blankets to keep me warm. I can’t wait for warm weather. The only positive that I can say right now is that we haven’t had any snow yet.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator

The trouble is and I don't know if its the same in the US as it is in the UK...it wouldn't matter what time of year it was. The stores would still over inflate the prices to make the most of the day. I used to work in a florist, it was ridiculous.

Supermarkets do them more reasonably now.

We have sleet, rain, promise of snow and storm Dennis to follow Storm Ciara now this weekend. The one weeked we have plans 🤦‍♀️ @Elsa

That looks pretty @mercerik

• _Elsa_

Should we all go to Australia until it gets warm in our areas?

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2020

@Elsa Can I go to Australia with you guys 🥺 Please, it’s -15 and it’s going down to -26 tonight ( probably colder with the windshield) 🥶 and there’s so much snow ❄️ The trucks passed yesterday to remove snow banks from the snowplough, our roads were getting to narrow.

• Liarte
    Liarte Posts: 24 Level 2
    edited February 2020

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language) @Liarte

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    edited February 2020

I guess since nobody has tagged me, I'll have to be my own Valentine 😘

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?