Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Other - please explain below

Underwater basket weaving.

The name is the explanation

Hello @Spinnifix With you I will try the " Find the differences between 2 pictures Contest" but I have to warn you I'm up to a hundred and fifty or a hundred 75 magnification. I would need to eat a lot of carrots to improve my eyesight. But I will try with you and @firebombmarkus ,@bearwithme :@Lim :@lilac68 @Nck good help!!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,113 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Find the differences between 2 pictures Contest

Thanks for tagging me @Betts

Love if @Elsa make contest Find the differences between 2 pictures 🙂

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,748 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Glenn1972

Hello Glenn!

You're so sweet. How should that work: Underwater basket weaving. I haven't heard that either. Are you a professional in it Can you show me please? And the carrots are useless. You only get a vitamin shock. Must have a very large magnifying glass.

And please open your eyes beforehand. This helps!!!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,090 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Thanks for your tagging me but I have voted it already on few of hours ago! @Glenn1972 😊

Oh! Underwater Basket weaving is better idea of contest! That was great! 👍

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,072 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Code Puzzle Contest

Thanks for the tag @Lim

I love the all the puzzles but my favorite has got to be the code puzzle it gives your brain a great workout.

Keep up the good work more puzzles the better 🐨❤️🐨❤️

• trezasipili
    trezasipili Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm pretty new at this but I'll give it my best shot. How about different coloured gift tokens when you reach a certain level 15 token will be rewarded when there are enough token collected you can used at any time while still playing the game and have a second chance to spin the candy wheel in advance A reset timer will start for 24hr daily or use a gold bar to unlock the time.... every candy player will be delighted and have a better chance and enjoying playing on. Send or exchange tokens to other candy players 5 tokens limited.

hope this was helpful, thank you

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,748 Sweet Legend
    Options

@trezasipili

Hello and welcome to this community

That doesn't sound like a competition here for. But something for the ideas area. I would therefore like to send you to the ideas section. You are welcome to open it there and vote for yourself.

I hope this helps you further!

Good luck

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Our current contest ends tomorrow "Tag you're the one!" so I am going to try working on a new contest to begin when the current one ends. Thank you everyone for participating in this poll. It appears that Word search and Find the differences between 2 pictures are in the lead so far. I have read the "other" and I will be discussing them further with @Pounawea. I will go work on one of those in the lead right now and you will see it posted tomorrow.

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    Math Contest
    Math...the great equalizer... 

• mylissa
    mylissa Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    I like to come up with short summaries for contests like example...( where would you take Yeti on a vacation)... It gives a glimpse into the mind of the community. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?