📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

"There was a connection error. Try again in a bit"

Options

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @Quenofkings check out this suggestion , it might be worth to try:

Though, usually this error message appears because the game app got corrupted and now it can't connect to the server, meaning you won't be able to use gold bars, ask customer support for help and most importantly save your recent progress.

The reasons behind this error message could be many and different so there isn't a specific fix for this and only uninstall/reinstall the app on your mobiles can fix it entirely as stated on page 1 of this thread.

usually logging in in different devices with 1 account shouldn't cause this problem but something else could have happened during the connection.

Alternating 2 accounts on the same device is a very risky situation though, as it can cause the permanent merge of the two.

uninstalling/reinstalling the app on your mobile devices will cause the deletion of your boosters on your Ipad, I'm afraid. Boosters on mobile devices are saved locally and cannot be transferred to another device, unlike gold bars and progress which will sync if you had a king/fb account.

I hope it helps, I know very well how this is frustrating. I had to uninstall my game app because of this problem :(

Ps. please edit out your email in your comment, this is an open forum and your email could be used for unwanted messages. Please only share it in private messaging, thank you :)

• Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 542 Level 3
    Options

I can't log in for 3 days. I can't get lives or send lives or get boosters. My Facebook account it stick on one level while my King account is ahead.

• Scheif
    Scheif Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This problem happened to me when I changed my password on another device while I was still logged in on the original device. I solved it by changing my password back to the original. In my case, the game was not actually corrupt, and I did not need to re-install and lose my boosters.

I hope this helps some one.

• Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 542 Level 3
    Options

Day 4, Can't get or give turns. No boosters and when you go to play on Facebook your stuck at games you already played

• ChristinaMiller
    ChristinaMiller Posts: 285 Level 3
    Options

This is my second time at this. For alot of different reasons. If you lose your progress... support can put you back where you were. Send a message to support from your game. Even if you have trouble typing your response to them (Ihad major problems trying to get it sent) just keep trying. Good luck.

• ChristinaMiller
    Options

Well here I am... CCSS back at the beginning again. Uninstalling game is still the same. Please put me back level 1289 . My rank was 43 then my first redo left at 28. I love playing this game.

Bummer but will work and play harder.

• ChristinaMiller
    Options

Thank you to support I am back AGAIN. OR JUST GETTING LOGGED INTO KING ACCOUNT.

I am so glad to be here. Not at level 1...only there for about 15 to 20 minutes.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,865 Level 5
    Options

I too had this error code issue after downloading a game and requesting my password. My solution after doing everything mentioned here was to go to candy crush and then request my password again. I chose the same password I had and then everything worked again. My profile was back and I didn't lose any of my candies collected or gold bars

• Carylm
    Carylm Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Well that’s great - I uninstalled the game as suggested, lost all my boosters and went from 126 consecutive days and an hour free lives and 4 hours of the daily booster back to 26 days consecutive play, 30 min free lives and 2 hours free daily booster. Surely the game developers can figure this out and get me back to where I was - this is unacceptable not to mention infuriating!!

• angrynurse
    angrynurse Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

2 days ago my game went up the spout with the "there is a connection error. please try again later" message. Nothing else on my laptop affected and updating and app troubleshooter do nothing. I'll give it to Friday but then I'm getting rid of the game on the basis that there is no point cluttering up my laptop with a game that doesn't work properly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?