⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I keep getting the following message.... have been getting it for 2 days now.

Options
MickeyLexi
MickeyLexi Posts: 1 Newbie
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED AN ERROR THAT WE ARE WORKING HARD TO FIX. PLEASE TRY AGAIN IN A FEW MOMENTS.
I still cannot play on my PC. I can play on my iPad tho!

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @MickeyLexi and welcome to our friendly King Community.  Was Dexter (the whale) with that message?  I received it on two times this weekend.  I was able to play the game but my 'trophy' (that has the build a bot and the Dexter challenge and Didi/Rami in it) was missing and so was my daily calendar.  I think there were some issues the last few days.  Things appear to have settled down now.  

Can you not play the game at all on your PC?  I suggest you clear your cache.  Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily. Finally, shutdown your PC for at least 20-30 seconds.  See if this helps so that you can play the game on your computer.

Answers

• bearwithme
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @MickeyLexi and welcome to our friendly King Community.  Was Dexter (the whale) with that message?  I received it on two times this weekend.  I was able to play the game but my 'trophy' (that has the build a bot and the Dexter challenge and Didi/Rami in it) was missing and so was my daily calendar.  I think there were some issues the last few days.  Things appear to have settled down now.  

Can you not play the game at all on your PC?  I suggest you clear your cache.  Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily. Finally, shutdown your PC for at least 20-30 seconds.  See if this helps so that you can play the game on your computer.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @MickeyLexi @bearwithme !

Is it this message that you get? 

If so, please try the steps here to get the game working again.

If they don't help and you play on a Windows  PC, then download the game directly to your computer from Microsoft Store here and play via the Windows app instead.

Please note that Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft and therefore the best way to get the game working is to have windows 10. 
  • bearwithme
    Options
    @Crazy Cat Lad - In my case I think it was Dexter and it was something like we will return in a little while or something like that. Next time I see it I’ll take a screen shot. 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    @bearwithme OK, I see. If you get that message again, please take a screen shot and post it here so I can take a closer look at it and see what the issue is. 

Thanks 🐻
  • Errol_Satz
    Errol_Satz Posts: 61 Level 3
    Options

Hi @MickeyLexi @bearwithme !

Is it this message that you get? 

If so, please try the steps here to get the game working again.

If they don't help and you play on a Windows  PC, then download the game directly to your computer from Microsoft Store here and play via the Windows app instead.

Please note that Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft and therefore the best way to get the game working is to have windows 10. 
    Same problem with this Yeti error message. Did all the usual troubleshooting things (and more) a couple of times. Started when the 5 sugar drop limit was changed back to collect as many as you could create. [sigh]

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?