Wheel and Extra Moves stuck on loading/ connecting

1424344454648Next

Answers

• corddycorddy Posts: 1 Newbie

My app store is still not connecting.

Game ID 1150761798

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• lesathomelesathome Posts: 7 Level 2

I did aother update and reinstall. And ie worked!

• shubsrivastavshubsrivastav Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi my game keeps on showing loading.. the wheel does not stop, the purchase in game using gold bar can not be made. My user ID is 1849181426

• shubsrivastavshubsrivastav Posts: 2 Newbie

Game gets stuck when I need to buy using bars or when using daily wheel. It does not stop and keeps rotating n shows loading. It prompts a message that can not connect to app store. Plz see my user ID. 1849181426

• YanjmaaYanjmaa Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello,

My game/player ID is 1635625068. The issue is the wheel spins without stop. It never stops. No extra moves. Also, buying extra moves impossible. Please provide support by fixing it. My device is Android - Samsung A50.

Thank you!

• dchilldchill Posts: 2 Newbie

this problem has been going on for years and King has not addressed it. Abandon hope.

• mustafa5929mustafa5929 Posts: 1 Newbie

Not working for me, my game id

• penglaipenglai Posts: 1 Newbie

I can't use the gold bars and shop, its taking eternity to load

User Id: 1143228030

• blertavatovciblertavatovci Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello there,

I can't access to the candy crush store. I have already 447 golden bars that can't use them. Everytime I try to access it happens like this (photo below):

My user ID is: 1177117781

• blertavatovciblertavatovci Posts: 3 Newbie

Why I can't access to the Candy Crush Store? I have already 400 golden bars that I cannot use them. I tried to clear cache and reinstall the app but it remains the same problem. Could you please help me solve this problem? My user ID 1177117781

Thank you!