Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• mjmacy
    mjmacy Posts: 8 Level 2

I only play one level once a day because you took away the sugar drops. Used to play a lot but now just get mad. Only come back once a day to see if the sugar drops are back

• nek
    nek Posts: 1 Newbie
  • Glen_Robins
    Glen_Robins Posts: 56 Level 3

Oh Build a Bot not going to charge if you play previous levels ????????? No chance of charging build a Bot now then, I am in the 6,000's and nearly 3 levels on each section are either hard or nightmarishly hard so that's never going to happen. I think you are despicable !! All this is for is to force players to buy boosters, time to stop playing you money grabbing so and so's and at a time when most people in the world are being confined to their homes, unable to work with the current pandemic, and not sure how they're going to pay their rent or mortgage and would turn to Candy Crush to pass the time and you decide to make boosters harder to earn so you can have our money, well rest assured you wont get MINE !!! 😷😷😷

• Kirk_Maguire
    Kirk_Maguire Posts: 1 Newbie

The Sugar Drops are a core part of my enjoyment of the game - collecting sugar drops to then be able to beat levels. Without the bonus items I have a hard time winning levels. I refuse to buy items, especially with the greedy approach during these difficult times. I need money more than I need this game!

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

I doubt it, same happened to me.

• JustJ
    JustJ Posts: 2 Newbie

King you said you loved me!

• Leigh_Ann-2
    Leigh_Ann-2 Posts: 8 Level 2

I've been playing since the beginning and am on level 6595. I am not enjoying the changes to boosters at all. If you are going to take away sugar drops and the chance to rebuild the bot at lower levels you need to give us more moves ir ease up on the obstacles

Most of these higher levels are not winnable without assistance.

YYou also need to be restore the ability to open and close a level without losing a life 9r robot part. It is too easy to accidentally open the wrong level and it makes it impossible for us to open a level yo see what it looks like to help out someone who is stuck.

• LauraMoshier
    LauraMoshier Posts: 1 Newbie

I to am frustrated. I question the games fairness. The fantastic 5 as example. I'm level 4036 and the levels are difficult. But the other 4 in that group finished. I still have 10 to go. We should be competing with comparable levels. I'm sorry to hear your difficulty. Good luck

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

Sad fact of life but KING are now all about the money making every game that difficult that you have to purchase or spend time doing the hard levels over and over. they try to claim that all levels possible but some can take ages with boosters like build a bot etc. be nigh on impossible when the new changes come in, but King will eventually alienate there game players and less and less will play it as frequently as they do. me for one

• turbie
    turbie Posts: 2 Newbie

Wow! You have said it all! I love you For this. I’m in love with you❤️!

Thank you so much for taking your time to write my thoughts

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?