⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No Build-a-bot/ trophy icon

Options
billy000
billy000 Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm on level 1308 on android, for more than a month there's no Build-A-Bot feature, not even the "Trophy" icon on the app!

I tried logging out, restarting the device and logging in, I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling both Facebook and Candy Crush apps but nothing solved the problem.

What can I do?

Best Answer

• sissyk
    sissyk Posts: 57 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

@billy000 I hear you! It's so frustrating when the nice features of the game have been taken away. Unfortunately, the creators of thus game are driven by greed, not by pleasing the players, I.e. their customers. It's getting really disappointing to me.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,716 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @billy000 . Welcome t o our Community 🙎‍♀️

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

• billy000
    billy000 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

So how come other users have it?.. Some users get boosters/ features just by playing the game and others have to pay to get them?

What kind of discrimination is this?

• sissyk
    sissyk Posts: 57 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

@billy000 I hear you! It's so frustrating when the nice features of the game have been taken away. Unfortunately, the creators of thus game are driven by greed, not by pleasing the players, I.e. their customers. It's getting really disappointing to me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?