⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I get my inventory back after accidentally deleting app?

Options
daij2018
daij2018 Posts: 1 Newbie

I accidentally deleted my app when cleaning unused apps on my phone. when i lobbed back in. (through facebook) i started back from my current progress. After it logged me back in , it started me from my correct level but my inventory was completely wiped out. how do i get it back ? i tried logging back in numerous times but nothing works. It makes me not want to play anymore because i worked hard for that inventory.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @daij2018 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost your boosters in the game!

Unfortunately, that is the side affect with reinstalling our game App OR changing our device! Because, the Boosters and the lives received from our friends are stored on the device's local memory. When we delete the game, all the date pertaining to that game is removed!

I am sorry to say that we cannot get them back UNLESS you have purchased any of them with real money! If you did, you can send a complaint to the Player Support Team with a proof of purchase!

Please check this article from the Community Team that explains more about this ---> "Lost Boosters on my Mobile Device"

Hope this made sense! Please post back if you have any further questions or need clarification. You can type your reply in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Candelicious Day 🍫 🍫

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @daij2018 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost your boosters in the game!

Unfortunately, that is the side affect with reinstalling our game App OR changing our device! Because, the Boosters and the lives received from our friends are stored on the device's local memory. When we delete the game, all the date pertaining to that game is removed!

I am sorry to say that we cannot get them back UNLESS you have purchased any of them with real money! If you did, you can send a complaint to the Player Support Team with a proof of purchase!

Please check this article from the Community Team that explains more about this ---> "Lost Boosters on my Mobile Device"

Hope this made sense! Please post back if you have any further questions or need clarification. You can type your reply in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Candelicious Day 🍫 🍫

• Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    Options

There should be some method to restore boosters, players change their phone or accidentally delete the app after reinstalling the app the boosters are gone which they have spent money to buy them so please introduce the way that boosters are secure with Facebook account or king account

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?