[FINISHED] Create your own Fantastic Five - your dream team may come true!

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Pounawea

I just got on my tablet and went into Candy Crush. Received the popup with the life of 24 hours. Today I can only play Candy Crush. Thank you very much - my supplication was heard. Great because I get ahead sometimes. 🤗

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Yosca At least someone understands, Im mnot worried about getting the feature or trialing it not my point . my point was community getting feedback from the trial and the integrity of it. Nice to know you opted out for reasons that even you thought it was going in the right direction.

Community for all not just the elite

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,125 Soda Moderator
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner I may be a game expert of Soda but that doesn’t mean I’m elite 😜. I am just a player like you and anyone else. Someone can become a game expert by helping other players, that’s all. No King employee hehe

• Spinnifix
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner

Hello Freddy!

Every player can become a player expert or superstar. You just have to meet some requirements. I've also been asked if I want to be a player expert. Only I can't. Since I am not so familiar with the various games - functions. But I'm working on getting a higher title. You have to go to the side: How do you become a player expert or superstar. Everything is stored. And every player can. It is offered that the players also work here. It is up to each player himself. Just complaining and being offended is no use. Just said as info:

good luck

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone,

@Freddy_Falkner This opportunity is open to each and every member of this community, regardless of their name in the forum. We are all part of this community and we are all players of Candy Crush Saga. 🙂

The only requirements, as I shared with you are the following:

• Everyone in your team plays on a mobile device
    • All players in your team have completed level 91 in the game
    • That you all have game version 1.173 installed
    • We will need all five Game ID’s (check here how to find the Game ID number). Please also provide all five Game ID:s in your comment.

By the way, we still have some seat available for this upcoming play test with the Fantastic 5 - Custom Team feature.

Any other Candy Crushers in this community willing to be part of this adventure? 🙂

Let me know!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Pounawea again same response yes now its open to everyone, but how many on the community know each other to set up a team this way. were 4 teams all community legends superstars CM. Feedback from trial comes from who, the people who promote it. Dont need a silly reply to a opinion and that was putting one lower rated member in team of so feedback to community forum had integrity. i would more faith in comments from someone with 50/100 comments than someone with 9000 comments.

• Debi_Meinwieser
    Debi_Meinwieser Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

If you have anymore room on your team I'd like to join. I'm at level 6650.

My id# is 1106523240

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,125 Soda Moderator
    Options

That is exactly my point. Not everyone knows each other, this is an open forum. I've seen plenty of answers from players in this thread who would like to get involved. But if you don't know each other, it's harder to form a group. You can now see that the groups that are formed are players who are familiar with each other. And if you don't play via Facebook, you depend on the williness of others to join a team. So for me this was the reason I don’t want to be in a test group anymore ☹️

• Spinnifix
    Options

@Pounawea

I am only in KC. So no Facebook. Just as a hint.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?