[FINISHED] Create your own Fantastic Five - your dream team may come true!

Options

Comments

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @GAR1952

you have the genuine reason to upset but if you played CCFS you would be aware that certain events are become available to a certaim set of players and not for others and vice versa. Same is applicable to mobile users and laptop users also. You enjoyed two weeks early release of new levels compare to mob users.

Btw its just a trial and if the studio achieve what they want, I hope final release can be available to laptop users also🤞.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

This is beyond a joke is this a community at a time when king as removed everything from the game and everybody moaning, leaving candy crush deleting it. The only answer visit community more and you will make friends. Im afraid @caambuj people are pissed everything removed, no knew features added the ones we have useless to an extent. Why cannot we get better answers why can the community legends, superstars put in place something to help people who may not been here long. think you forget a lot are here to vent there frustration.

We need positives, we need action, not come to the community more you will make friends, when in 6 months time when everybody that fed up they have unistalled the game.

One what seems a good idea and its not being given the potential

Come on community leaders give the community some positives help them out. The worlds in a bad enough place as it is

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @Freddy_Falkner

I think you are talking about ' reset the board' feature but my friend this feature was not available to any king games and I didn't see any player moaning or deleting the other king game. They just remove the feature to make all the king games equal in terms of basic feature.

And when you stay long in the community, you know each other well, getting the useful tips, catch all the events by getting tagged by your friends and other technical supports.

Regarding help, you can visit support section where most of the answers given by these superstars and game experts😁. Although I am not good in this department but I know they can help to a certain limit and cann't tell you how to walk by taking your hands😉.

• GAR1952
    GAR1952 Posts: 106 Level 3
    Options

What garbage are you spewing? I get 3 episodes each wednesday just like everyone else i know. Nobody gave me anything early. You still didn't answer my question. Will the f5 be made available to teams using pc, laptops etc.? These forums are a joke as you can see when a person can't get a straight answer to a point blank question. If the f5 depends on spending time here then it will be as big a failure as it currently is. Don't play CCS for team stuff. I play to enjoy my free time which isn't happening right now.

• GAR1952
    Options

Ok 5 hours ago i asked this question for the second time and it was ignored by the so called elitists, superstars, legends and whatever else they call themselves. This is a simple question with a yes or no answer. Will the F5 teams be made available to players on PC, Laptop? This is my third try at getting an answer to this.

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options

@GAR1952 - at this time I am only aware of the new F5 feature being a mobile option and not for PC. That could change in the future but all I have heard for now.

As for the delay in answering your question, since all Superstars are just volunteers and fellow excited players, please accept my apology for not getting you an answer sooner. I was busy working and trying to provide adequate schooling for my kids.

✌🏻

• GAR1952
    Options

Well thanks for trying. Guess i'll just assume that F5 is a lost cause like it been since the beginning. It won't be any loss at all actually. Wish you didn't have the problem of this game, work and kids to deal with but that is none of my business. Wish you well on your priorities...

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone,

First of all, @GAR1952 , last 27th of March, we already shared with you more information in regards to the platform available for this feature. Please check it out HERE.

The Studio is working on it as we speak and, for now, I cannot give you more information or updates. Once I do have more details, I'll share them with you and the community in the CCS forum.

Secondly, I'd like to announce that we've started adding the teams to the Play test! Once you open your games, you might already see the new Create/Join Teams functionality within your Fantastic 5. We'll be sharing more information soon in the bran new forum category: Fantastic 5 - Custom Teams [Go to the category -> HERE]

Last but not least, I'd like to remind you once again that we still have some seats available to join us on this adventure!

Let's check again the only requirements, to join this play test:

• Everyone in your team plays on a mobile device
    • All players in your team have completed level 91 in the game
    • That you all have game version 1.173 installed
    • We will need all five Game ID’s (check here how to find the Game ID number). Please also provide all five Game ID:s in your comment.

I'm going to tag a few players that commented in this topic and that might be interested. Please feel free to tag more players, friends that you know and that might be keen on joining a team.

@bucklanddarlam , @Maliya , @muski , @Candygirl21 , @Glen_Gooding @Marzia333 @Yosca

If you have the time and the will, talk to each other, get to know each other and team up!

Any other Candy Crushers in this community willing to be part of this adventure? 🙂

Thanks a lot in advance. Have a delicious day and stay safe!

• ziggy53
    ziggy53 Posts: 72 Level 2
    Options

This is what I have so far. 11261449501

• ziggy53
    ziggy53 Posts: 72 Level 2
    Options

Here is my ID # 11261449501

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?