💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Chat room

Options
gracei
gracei Posts: 14 Level 2

Have been playing this game for almost 3 years now,and I only got to found out few days ago that there a community forum.theres lot of people out there who still have no knowledge of this.

My opinion is that,they should try to create a chat group or this community in the apps it self or develop a app for the community instead of using the browser it makes it easier for us.

Thank you.

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,886 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

This idea already exists. Please go to the master list of our superstar Elsa and vote diligently. @Elsa

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    edited April 2020
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix! Welcome to our community @gracei! Your idea has already been suggested but not sure if it was closed due to not enough votes or impossible to do at the moment. I suggest that you check the master list here and if you see something similar please comment and vote.

I also want to make you aware that all games are either now or soon going to be offering the community link in the games. That is how they will all find this community. Check your settings to see if there is a question mark on it because that would be the link to ask questions here. Closing this for now.

Master list of ideas for Candy Crush Saga

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?