💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Stop the Madness

Options
Joe000
Joe000 Posts: 43 Level 2

BRING BACK BOT FOR PREVIOUS LEVELS AND BRING BACK SUGAR DROPS.

5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• eagleholly1
    eagleholly1 Posts: 55 Level 3
    Options

I absolutely agree! Every single time King Games makes it harder to play and pass a level, the less I am interested in playing. I hardly play Candy Crush anymore. Is this the King Games objective??? May I also add to be able to exit an unstarted level without losing a life.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Hey folks, what's happening?

In case you didn't know, there's already some ideas for these (here & here); let's vote there, shall we?

Of course you'd have to go back to page 12 to get the one about the sugar drops, as some folks would rather have it not be seen; even though there has been some posting action in it from a few hours ago that should have put it back on page 1, maybe they will blame it on forum chewing gum or whatever.

But anything here would be redundant, so der Spieler wanted to advise you about it.

So @Elsa, would you like to close this one?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Spieler_8675309! Yes I can close it but before I do @Joe000 and @eagleholly1 have you checked the Master list of ideas for this game community. Please look at the master list before posting your idea because a player might have already suggested it. Then you can just comment and vote on the idea there. Closing this now.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?