⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I can't use my King account for Candy Crush Saga

Options
Tech1Tv
Tech1Tv Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello,

I can't login with my King account no more. I been using that account for multiple years and the problem start this month, i included a screenshot of the error message i get

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

This is internet connection error. Do check ur wifi n data speed.

r u a phone user? Restart phone n update to latest version n try

• Tech1Tv
    edited April 2020
    Options

I'm thinking it's a problem with the game, other people had the same error message and were asking for help on here couple weeks ago. My internet working fine, i can play any other games and my Galaxy S20 is on the latest update. I clear the game data, i uninstall the game, installed it back and nothing can fix it. I contact King and they never emailed me back

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Tech1Tv A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Usually, when our Internet connection is good and all other Apps are working fine, then it means that, that specific App has a bug!!

Usually, it gets resolved by deleting and reinstalling step! If that too did not help, I am not sure what else you can do to fix the problem!! Did you clear the cache/cookies after deleting the App? If not, you can try that before reinstalling the game!!

Can you tell me when you sent the complaint? Is it through game or some other link? If you have witting to King Support team, you should have received an automatic response as an acknowledgement. Did you see that yet OR no?

After receiving that automated response, we have to wait 3 to 5 days to hear back from an actual agent. Sometimes, it might take a bit more for them to respond! If you did not hear back from them even after 5 days, please do send a reply through that automated response and give them a heads-up!

Hope this made sense & clarifies!

Please take it easy & stay safe!

• Tech1Tv
    Options

Hello @PummyRaj and thank you for trying to help. I email King from the game and also sent them a tweet on Twitter, i email them about 4 days ago with no response. I clear data and cache in the game info already, nothing working. I can play Call Of Duty Mobile with no problem, if i can play that game then my internet doesn't have anything to do with it. I hope King can fix the problem soon, this screenshot show how i clear the game data. There's nothing else i can do 😀

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Tech1Tv and welcome to our Community!

You can find help on this question as many other FAQ:s here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?