💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Episode Master Titles

Options
E-3
E-3 Posts: 55 Level 3

Hi

Would it be possible to invent a 3rd way to get master titles?

So far you can complete 1st time or achieve blue stars. I don't think 1st time pass was recorded until I was past level 1000, so I have no chance of turning any before that, yellow. For those my only option is to get blue stars. Blue stars appear to be a standard double yellow star points, which on some levels is impossible (unless the game is feeling generous, and goes on a mega super crush at the end, Even getting yellow stars on some levels is impossible)

Maybe if you can score yellow 10 times in a row? I don't really have a suitable suggestion for what a 3rd way can be, but the only players I've seen with lots of diamond titles are ones with runs of 1st times on really difficult episodes and are also the players with 1000s of boosts, who also will by that token have full bots constantly, so it is looking like a prize for players that spend lots of money.

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,782 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

I don't know what you want to say But it doesn't sound like an idea, rather for the discussion area. @Elsa

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix! Welcome to our community @E-3! Have you read the Master list of ideas for this game yet? It's really important for everyone to read what has already been suggested so please keep this in mind for the future. What you wrote above is not clear to me so I'm not sure whether it will get the votes that you seek. I suggest that you add a comment here with a detailed idea of how to improve the game. The studio is seeking an example of the change that you seek so please try to create an idea of what you would like to see as a third way.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Not enough votes - closing.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?