Customer service outside the community

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

THANKS

@KimElston

I played Candy Crush all week and the party booster was on Wednesday as a reward. I played over 30 levels all day and night and received none. @kiara_wael was said to have received it after 2 days. Today is Saturday and 3 days later and nothing. I am not the only one. No rewards is now standard in every game by many players. I send them to customer service with a guilty conscience and write my sentence: I hope you get an answer. And now I always include my survey with me. You can share your experiences.

Question: Is this still normal?

I do not think so!!!

• Spinnifix
    Options
    A few weeks ago there were also unlimited lives and I had won the weekly contest in Candy Crush and received no reward for it. I wrote there and instead of getting a neat and personal response, only the automatic emails kept coming. Sorry I felt really stupid. If you have not yet taken part in the whole thing, you cannot speak to it.😣
  • Spinnifix
    Options
  • Coconathecat
    Coconathecat Posts: 76 Level 2
    Options

Well @Spinnifix I've been in the exact same situation. The first time I made the claim, but the next few times I felt like I was being annoying by making the same claim over and over, so I stopped. For me this type of situations makes the contests less enjoyable, since it's a nice surprise to win something. But not geting anything at the end it's just disapointing 😔

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@Spinnifix do you reply back to the automated email? That's usually what you should do as sometimes they get sent out so that the player can self help, if they cannot, then replying back to that email will get a human and they will reply. It might take a few days and yes sadly some might fall between the cracks but that is the same with any customer service help. Its down to sheer volume.

There have been times I haven't had a reply, but then had a "how did we do" email. But that seems to be fewer. Contacting from inside the app seems to have more sucess, but that is why the team are trying to get people to come here, so that when things like progress restoration are needed, or rewards given that haven't been are needed, means the email advisers have more time to help than reply to requests that we could take care of.

If you have a ticket number, as I said, the CMs can always look into it for you. But you youself will have seen how many times a CM is tagged and misses it as they are so busy. Even the Superstars often have to badger. So the email support is a good idea, but maybe they need more staff? Or more departments. But I can say with great certainty it is working more than it used to be :)

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

You also wouldn't have had an answer as its a team message for info and they probably haven't seen your response due to the 1000s of tags they get each day.

• Spinnifix
    Options

@Chicken_Slayer

Sorry - I want your dream world. I have been on King.com for many years and have sent EmaILs with suggestions. Everything was fine there. They were also implemented here. And there was also a personal conversation in there. Then there was the community and only problems with customer service outside. No answers that matched my request and then always the same automatic email. How many times have I replied to the automatic email again and again. Until I realized it's pointless. I've left it since then. The last was BGH in February and then the unlimited life with the weekly race. Where I was in 1st place and got no boosters. No answers just automatic. Always at the push of a button. You have not experienced it and were there. I can only say how it is. Previously I had a problem and the boosters were suddenly gone without me. I thought okay. I write again. Until now nothing. No automatic or any other answer. I will see what happens. But how many times have I sent there and zero. Sorry, everything is nice to talk to, but I don't do it and stay honest.

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options

hi @Spinnifix @Lim and others

it has been my experience that Anna(the auto email response) never helps

the ABS forum has good participation and helps a lot of players

there is one missing participant ... the studio

there may be a good reason for that ... perhaps the studio has no

budget to fix any problems ... it would be nice if they post that 

so the players are not disappointed when nothing is fixed

in my oinion ... there are at least 2 major flaws in the ABS code

... and several minor ones

so if the studio is never going to make any improvements maybe they

could be up front and make a statement ... players will still report

flaws but can then expect no action from the studio

it is sad that such a great game is limping off into the sunset

• Spinnifix
    Options

@abe_coffee

Thanks for your feedback! I'm already reading through my help center. Only there are things that are not stored and that have to be clarified personally. This constant automatic email is of no use to me. I feel like it's stamped with it. And I'm very angry with that.

Since I tried again yesterday to contact the KS, the automatic email came after 24 hours and described my concerns and asked for a personal message. That you can ask for. I never saw a ticket number anywhere. Sorry I will see what happens.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?