๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Customer service outside the community

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

To all! ๐Ÿ™‚

Anyone who reads something that players don't get an answer to, or the superstars and player experts read anything to help solve player problems. Please send them here for the survey.
    That can only help everyone !!! ๐Ÿ€

Thanks a lot๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options

Voted.....

Still waiting for my account to be fixed by customer service which I got 2 blank emails back with nothing to reply to...

Been told customer service is down and not working. A team member has been helping me bit haven't heard from her in a week.

Lota of issues on my end so you know what I voted. I also know their is a small group with all the same game and account t issues I am having.

Also so you all know this has been going on since before easter and since before the first runnof the 24 he covid free lives for a week....

I wish someone coiud help and fix and or tell us what the heck has been going on lol...

Cheers all... we will all get their someday.... let's hope.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@mattbondy hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ I have not come across your thread regarding any issues you have been experiencing. Are you playing bubble witch 3 if so and you want to go through them again I will see if I can help you may not want to repeat them but thought I would offer my help ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒž

• PD987
    PD987 Posts: 430 Level 3
    Options

I'm deeply unsatisfied by the whole thing tbh. I've been playing a few years now, and the amount of 'glitches' i've tried to report and get help with have always been completely ignored. I get an automated generic email telling me to ask the community, i then send back saying no, the tech issues need sorting out, and the community can't do it. But no, still no reply.

I've lost countless lives when the app decides to crash, I win prizes but I don't actually receive them, the game freezes, the tree wakes up when it feels like it, i'm told "no connection" when i've clearly got a very strong internet connection, but still don't get the 24hr free lives.

I'm giving up on it now, it used to be enjoyable, but the fact that I have to close and open the app to get it to work after nearly every single level (NOT CHAPTER, BUT LEVEL) and still not receive what i've won fair and square, it's just pointless.

• mattbondy
    Options

@KimElston

What is bubble witch 3??

All problems a lot of us are ha ing is customer service about our accounts. The talk is about candy crush soda and all features and pop ups that have dissapeared... also no unlimited lives once again for a week

Also community help stopped now for a week... was in contact with @lolapop and @LadyRaffie ... haven't heard from then in a week now and no respong from account t issues with customer support. Just sending me blank emails to reply too but theirs nothing g their!

I've been told customer service contact email is broke as well just like this game...

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@mattbondy hi that will explain why I haven't seen your issues as I play bubble witch 3. This decision applies to all players of all games.@LadyRaffie and @lolapop are excellent so I find it surprising that you have said they haven't been getting back to you I am sure there will be a valid explanation as to why. ๐Ÿ‘

• mattbondy
    Options

Ya I'm sure too... theirs been a lot.of issue and errors with accounts and customer support this past month with candy crush soda.... all we can do is wait is all...

I'm sure all or some will get resolved at some point.

• Spinnifix
    Options
    I have a good fun idea! Since I only received the second automatic email and no personal message as I requested, you could collect the emails and sell them on Ebay. Would be quite good, right?
  • SueBug
    SueBug Posts: 67 Level 3
    Options
  • Spinnifix
    Options

Honestly, if you read all of this and what I get and do here, I feel stupid to sell. You can talk well. Only that doesn't help me and others !! Sorry !!! So much nonsense goes on no cowhide.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?