๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Customer service outside the community

Options
12346ยป

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options

@abe_coffee

Hi!

I often mark the CMs beforehand. There is only something that cannot be solved in the community and the player should do it himself. There is also a help center for this. And from there you can write. That's what it's there for. And then you are welcome to contact us again. We would still be happy to help.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,536 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi I always go as far as I can to help players resolve there issues and at times I can I only contact a CM or superstar if I am unable to help them and only suggest customer services if they can't resolve it. Which would be at there advice so the customer services remains the last resort. If the player is dissatisfied after this point we can let the CMs now and see what they say. As they have an array of knowledge and routes to use that we dont. This is nothing personal to anyone its just the way I see the process. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒž

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for the tag @lim I have voted

• Spinnifix
    Options

Since I help the players, I often see myself that the CMs send the players to customer service. To clarify the problem yourself. I do 3 candy areas and my German area. That's why I see a lot.

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited May 2020
    Options

to those in customer support ... I would do tags but am not sure who is in customer support

spoiler alert ... I will give customer support a shot at responding to a software problem in ABS

am hoping the automatic email is followed by a "real" reply in a reasonable manner

@Spinnifix ... tried using email at contact us ... captcha never loaded

• Spinnifix
    Options

To all players !!! ๐Ÿ’Ž

I can say at least one thing. Since I am in contact with a CM and she had looked at it and knows myself of the difficulties, she is already on a way to sort it out. But please keep voting for it anyway and if you want to share something please do so. As there will be more details released by the players. It can be helped even better !!
    thank you๐Ÿ€
  • Spinnifix
    Options

@abe_coffee

I did it from the mobile device and it's easier there. Please try it out. You don't need a robot there.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,536 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@abe_coffee hi I found that on my mobile if I select the contact us from the first home page there was no captcha. Yet any other route had the captcha and it would never load. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

When contacting Player Support via email you will get a survey after a few days where you can leave your feedback and comments about the support and service they provided.

Please reply to these emails to improve the Player Support via email since these are being monitored closely.

For this reason I will close this poll.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?