⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
πŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No key of the Toy Box

Options
Yosca
Yosca Posts: 15,131 Soda Moderator
edited June 2020 in Support

This happened before. If I find the first Music Box, there is no key on the map! So very nice to find the Music Box but nothing to win 😒. How come this is happening? Device up to date, app up to date, cache cleared and now what πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. Can this be reported? Is this a glitch? But why? Two screenshots to show.....

Found the Music Box...

But no key.....

Β«13

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Yosca First time i have seen this issue . have you played a level since box appeared ? If your all up to date i will tag @kiara_wael maybe she can ask the game team to take a look at this, but would definetly play a level and if still not showing let us know

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @Yosca I think there may be some glitches or improper loading due to network connection issue. I also experienced this last week but didn't bother about it. Today I saw the music box again and also the key ahead of me and left with approx. 1 hour to claim. Try log out from your game and all accounts. Then reboot/restart your device, log back in and see whether the key will appear. If it doesn't please contact our helpful "player support" team. Thank you and have a nice dayπŸ™

• Yosca
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner yes, played a level, logged out and in still no key. Like you say I had this issue earlier. Really disappointed, could use the boosters...

@wykoon I have a strong internet connection so that is not the problem.

Maybe @kiara_wael can you look into it?

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options
  • Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Music box is one of the most slippery features in my opinion. this happened to me too, more than a couple of times but I never felt the loss that much.

it's curious though, it seems like a glitch of sorts. Sometimes the key or rarely the music box appears and then disappears before reaching it and neither comes back if I restart the app. but since other features come to me without a hiccup I kinda believe the problem stems from the feature itself.

• Yosca
    Options

Sometimes the key or rarely the music box appears and then disappears before reaching it and neither comes back if I restart the app.

@Pitty_Kitty Exactly the same!

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

go !!

I didn't know the key always has to be This has also happened to me on several occasions and I did not think it was a mistake, I took it for granted that sometimes there is a key and sometimes not

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Well for me worked nicely four days ago. Infact i cleared the first box reached the key got boosters then again one box appeared and another key and i got it too and lot of boosters. After 4 days today it appeared again and showing 90 odd Hours to find the key. I didnt attempt yet as i am planning to do it tomorrow. I m hoping it will work fine for me.🐣🐣

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    Options

Ouch πŸ˜“ Hi @Yosca w warm welcome... I can imagine such fussing feeling exited to catch up with the music box πŸ“¦ and getting to it , there is no access πŸ”‘... so sorry about that and hopefully these and other issues spoiling our fun game gets sorted and resolved . Best of luck and enjoy crushing πŸ₯‚πŸ­

• Yosca
    Options

If you have found the first music box you must have reached the key within 2 hours. If you have found the second music box you must have reached the key within 24 hours. If you are not within the time limit, the key and music box will disappear.

Anyway this issue β€œno key” has happened before, but not always. And I don’t get other events so the Music Box is very welcome with boosters πŸ˜”

@kiara_wael or @Sukanta_Biswas or any other SU can you report this, because I am not the only one who doesn’t see the key. Or do you have an answer? Playing on iPad (iPad glitch?)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?