Salty Sweet Candy Town - issues with the Saltnado!

Options

Answers

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I get thanks for playing

I liked it, also it was expensive, like the Halloween games.

I have to learn a lot and read here, how you can win

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,500 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Sorry for the inconvenience. The Game Team is being looked into and just keep apps updated. A fix for this will hopefully come soon.

Thank you

• geebee1970
    geebee1970 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I just get this screen , unable to play at all 😥

• Tasty_Cake
    Tasty_Cake Posts: 2,592 Level 4
    Options

hope it gets fixed

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,113 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @fabke and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community! Congratulations on reaching level 2 here in the community. You are lucky you actually were able to finish the Saltanado event before the studio temporarily shut it down to fix some issues. I still have to complete the final upgrade for the largest house.

You might find this guide useful t help you explore the various areas in the community.

I don't know what level you are on, but when you reach a game milestone, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000 - you can get a special badge added to your profile. Just click HERE to find out more about it.

Also - if you want more badges make sure you check out the fun Halloween contest that is happening across the community and you can find out more about it HERE. The event runs until this Friday.

(By the way - I lived in the Netherlands for 3 years and we used to cross the border and go into Belgium (Maasmechelen) on a regular basis. I have also visited Bruges and Brussels. You live in a very beautiful country. I hope you are staying safe.) 😊

• fabke
    Options

But i lost a lo of golden bars as a mentoren before and i asked some golden bars back because level 23 got stuck 2 times at level 23.

Do i get some golden bars back, then i did not know that i had to sen print screen.

Can you please check this for me?

Because you admit, even i finished it, that there where problems because the studio had to shut it down.

Please spent much golden bars, like 250 or more because it has some issues.

Can you give me 100 golden bars back or toold

• fabke
    Options

please give me something back

• Bluerusty1105
    Bluerusty1105 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi everyone,

PLEASE HELP...

I’m on level 8016 on Candy Crush and decided to play this event. I’m having trouble in the Saltnado event..I’m on my last stage but it is not allowing me to go any further. See below screenshot. The play button is greyed out.

I have log off and log back again and my game/phone is up to date Not sure what else I can do. I don’t want all my work to be for nothing. I am very closed to finishing.

please help.

THANK YOU!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,500 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Sorry for the inconvenience. The Game Team is being looked into and just keep apps updated. A fix for this will hopefully come soon.

Thank you

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Wow congrats on your brilliant progress in both the actual game and saltnado event.

Hopefully the errors will be fixed soon by the game team. Thanks for having patience with us.

Stay safe and keep enjoying.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?