Lost progress with sign in & other issues

Options
mr_boy
mr_boy Posts: 2 Newbie

hello,

yesterday, i guess i was signed out when i closed my browser and when i signed back in all my levels were lost. i think i was only on about level 32 because this happened before recently too.

also i noticed that as i played all of those little achievements for like mixing striped/wrapped candies and stuff never updated even if i did them.

also also whenever i tried to change my avatar it would say uploading but then would not update

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@mr_boy Hi and welcome, Please try logging out and clearing you browser cache and then restart your device and try logging back in. Check you are signing into the correct account. if still on level one try playing a level to see if it forces it to sync.

If this does not work please see post below on how to get your levels restored

Thank you

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Hello and welcome to the community.

If you used Facebook in the game, then the levels are most likely saved on your Facebook account. 

Try with reconnecting the game to Facebook so the game gets restored. If you have connection issues to Facebook, please head over here for help. 

If you had saved the game with your email address at some point, then the levels should be saved on your King account.

Simply log back in to your King account instead of Facebook to get the levels back. If you can't remember the password on your account, please tap the link below the password field to reset it. 

If someone else used your device and the game got connected to their account instead, you will need to log them out and then log back in to your account in the game. Tap 'My Profile' in the game and log out in the bottom of the page to disconnect the account from the game.

If the connection to someone else's Facebook account stays stuck even though you have disconnected them, please go here to force the game to connect to your account instead.

Do you have the game saved on your old device and just need to transfer it over to your new phone or tablet? In this case check out the page here to sync the levels over to your new device.

If the game wasn't saved on any account, Player Support can restore your levels manually.

First make sure the game is connected to the Facebook or King account that you want to use in the game from now on.

Then head over to the Settings in the game and Help Center. Choose a topic and you'll find the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page. Send an email to Player Support from there so they can help you you and manually restore the levelsPlease remember to mention what level you were on so Player Support can restore the game right away. 

Hope this helps, thank you.

• mr_boy
    mr_boy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner hello, thanks. it only restored back to level 12, so i played one level like you said, but that only opened up level 13. i can see the levels i played previously, but i can't select any of them. i marked the last level i played here. the pinned post didn't really help me since it just says to sign in, but im already signed in.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@mr_boy Please email Player Support directly from the game.

When sending an email directly from the game,

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Problems with game - Contact us and send them an email

or alternatively you can use the contact us below but you need you game ID for this

Hope this helps

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @mr_boy and welcome to our Community!

If you were on level 32 and suddenly are back on level 13, those 19 levels go quickly to play I'm sure. Even quicker than it takes to get a reply from Player Support, which can take a few days.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?