Feedback on levels 9126-9170

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

@LindQ, this week was fair to cruel in a few that required boosters to complete.

Completed this weeks 45 levels with golden crowns in all of them. The first 15 levels were the best of the lot. It was all fun. No outstanding level, just enjoyable.

Used of a fair bit of boosters in the last 30 levels. The second episode was a bit tougher with the last one being a bit of struggle.

My worst and best levels were in the last 15, with 9165 being the best and 9169 my worst.

Fun levels were 9164 and 9168.

My Win Streak is still intact, since the OOPS level was fixed and played pretty well.

To those still playing good luck. @Peter_Tornaros, glad that you enjoyed 9164 with Freddo.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    I love the endurance levels!

Mainly enjoyed this weeks levels although some were a little challenging.

The feedback poll made me really look at the endurance levels. I have decided that I love to hate them. They sorta get me excited like timed levels used too. I did not realize this before. So I guess I must vote that I love them?

The best level for me this week was 9161.

I would not attempt to suggest a change for a level. The Design Studio/Team seems to have that task well in hand.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    The endurance levels are OK.

quote:

Feedback on levels 9126-9170

Yep, finished 'em...

And that episode/fast race finally got round to spitting out 25 GBs for winning it; otherwise, same as usual...

• Marina_Zakon
    Marina_Zakon Posts: 72 Level 3
    edited April 2021
    Not my favorites the endurance levels.

What happened to Star Tournament? It was made available after the end of the third episode on a weekly basis but not this week after Level 9170 @LindQ - do you have any information? Thank you!

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

I unfortunately do not have any information about in-game events like the episode race, star tournament etc. I re-direct all questions about those to the community managers or the support, they know more than me about things like that 😊

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4

Hello @LindQ

I definitely do NOT like endurance levels. Unless the candies fall just right, the board quickly becomes unplayable. It wouldn’t bother me a bit to never see a magic mixer again.

As far as the levels this week, I know I had a hard time with the first level, 9126. It took maybe 10 tries to finally get past that one. Now I am stuck on level 9131. So far no seemingly impossible levels, but I still think the levels are hard, unlike some of the players here that say they just breezed through them easily. Maybe they have access to many more boosters than I have.

• King_Neal

Well @LindQ, I really don’t like to complain about levels, but I just have to say I HATE level 9133!

Begin rant:

I have played it twice and have really done well cleaning all the board, but the swirls and ribbon coated candies keep falling and blocking the rainbow rapids. This is extremely aggravating as the player has NO CONTROL over how and when this happens. This renders the level to be PURE LUCK! If I want to play slot machines, I’ll go to Vegas. There is no thinking, planning, or strategy of any kind! You just have to hope the blocking candies fall just the right way and you have enough moves to keep trying until they do. I’ve gotten down to just two or three rainbow rapids left, nothing else on the board, and quite a few moves left, but the cascades just never fall the right way.

Needless to say, this level is no fun at all. Please do us a favor and don’t give us any more of the “slot machine” levels. This level has put me in a really foul mood. I think I will be taking a break from playing for quite a while to cool off.

Sorry, end of rant...

• candycrazy99
    candycrazy99 Posts: 14 Level 2

All these people saying that this episode is easy and can be completed without boosters, did so approximately 2 weeks ago! These levels were only available to myself as of yesterday....and now several of them have fewer moves, making some of them near on impossible to complete!......I don’t see how this is fair? Are those of us who don’t get the new levels until later being punished!?? Meaning we end up using all out boosters...are King hoping that we will purchase more?? There’s no enjoyment when you have to play the same level over and over and over again with no skill involved, just luck!

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

The levels are released on windows 2 weeks before they hit mobile and facebook. We have more players on mobile and facebook, so majority of all players play the levels at the same time as you do. When we first release the levels on windows 10 they have more moves than they will have in the end, but they will be changed in other ways too. When the levels hit mobile they have often been tweaked enough to be stable. The people that play on windows 10 might experience some levels as easier than intended, but also some levels harder than intended. This is later balanced to be an even experience of 5 hard levels and 10 easy-medium levels per episode. All levels are possible to complete without boosters, and all hard levels from the last 2000-ish levels actually have the same average difficulty ^^ Hard levels used to be able to be slightly harder on average before that.

• King_Neal

I was hoping I wouldn’t need to comment on any more levels this week, but now I am stuck on level 9151. I’ve played it around 20 times and haven’t even come close. Way too many sugar coated keys that use up all the moves trying to clear them, leaving almost no moves to release enough fish to open up the areas that need clearing.

This level either needs way more moves or a lot less sugar coating on the keys to be at all possible. Even boosters don’t help on this level because it take too many moves to clear the sugar coating off them. I quit using boosters because of this. Please reevaluate this level and either give more moves, remove some of the sugar coating or at the very least label it Super Hard.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?