CRISP Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Oops CORRECTION 15 GOLD BARS NOT RECEIVED

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,288 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you make sure to use stable Internet Connection and/or update the latest version that you can get these prizes and nothing this happens. 😊

If yes but still not worked, Don't worry about this problem! You can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

If it's still not worked, you can click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game User ID on Facebook check here. On mobile, check this page instead.) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! 😊

Anyway, in the absence of our Community Hub Game Moderators @Elsa and @wykoon, we would like to help you navigate around this Community. Thus, please check out this guide as it will help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Tag one of the Game Moderators by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Also check here :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to our community @CRISP! You don't mention which game you are talking about and that's important to get you to the correct community. I am going to suggest that you click on THIS LINK, choose your game and the support area and explain your message there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?