stlrfan06
stlrfan06 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 2021 in Support

I can’t figure how to get 3 frogs on this pne

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

You can enter your game level and level on the internet and get videos and tips. Question: What game do you play? You can also post on this direct page and get a direct and helpful answer immediately.

Good luck

@Elsa @wykoon

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,112 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You can check @Sukanta_Biswas the Candy Crush Expert Moderator has shown this level tips twice on these videos here 😉 :

I hope you can understand to follow these steps of how to pass level 1055 without using boosters and extra moves soon. 😉

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

If you have any questions on this game, please ask here on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area). Thanks! 😊

Also check :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

In the absence of our Community Hub Game Moderators @Elsa and @wykoon, we would like to help you navigate around this Community. Thus, please check out this guide as it will help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Tag one of the Game Moderators by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Anyway, you can continue commenting on this thread while I will move it to correct area soon. 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?