Events

Options
Autumn76
Autumn76 Posts: 16 Level 2

How come I do not get any Events like "Fantastic Five" "Sweet Cinema, The Balloon, Magic Season and so on. All I have is the chocolate box and the fast race.

My friend has all those things and that is why I signed up for Candy Crush, but how my game is going is no fun and I might as well stop playing. I am really, really disappointed.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you can see answers and solutions by Community Team :

Sometimes it’s also possible that you are unable to play these because you don’t have the latest version of the app or a stable Internet connection, or simply you’re not connected to the Kingdom or Facebook. You can also try opening the game, logging out of the Kingdom or Facebook, closing the game, then finally re-opening and connecting again. Some of these tricks may work for you.

If they don’t, it’s just a matter of time. You may not be amongst the selected group at the moment but soon you’ll be the lucky one to enjoy the new challenges as well as your friends!

You can also check that page to read all of information that I hope you can understand to read them. 😊

By the way, this feature is still tested that means it's still not complete to be fixed to everyone on this game mostly.

Anyway, thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga. 😊

Also check here :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

Whilst you are here, please check out this guide as it will help you find your way around. 

If you have any questions, please ask any one of the Game Moderators or our Hub Moderator @Elsa. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name. A drop box will appear, click on the correct name your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to the community @Autumn76! I see that @Diamond Lim offered you a lot of helpful information but I'd like to offer a bit more. Are you aware that we can now customize our Fantastic Five teams. They might have taken away the old team event which randomly chose your team for you and now it's become a customized team. If you go HERE look at the last few messages to see if anyone is seeking a player to add to their team. If you don't find any messages like that then post a message asking to join a team. That's the way that you can get on a team. Please make sure that you have the most recent version of the game.

Are you playing the game on mobile device or computer? These events are usually in test mode which means that the players are randomly chosen to test the event. So you have the chocolate box but other players might not have it but have something else. If you have the updated version at all times Many times when I play the game on my computer I don't always have the same events as I do on mobile so that might be another factor, or might not.

I would also like to suggest that you visit the CC Saga community and then click on the Discussion area if you want to ask what you did above or visit the Support area if you have game issues/glitches. You might also be interested in the Ideas area to check out what ideas have been posted to help improve the game and don't forget the Contests area and enter the contests for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

I hope that I've been able to answer your message. Please don't give up on playing the game. What your friend has today you might get tomorrow.

• Autumn76
    Autumn76 Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited June 2021
    Options

I want to thank Elsa and Diamond Lim for taking the time to answer me. Today must be my lucky day because I got the "Fantastic Five", the "Rocky Road" and some "Misty" Events. Right now I am a happy camper 😀

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are very welcome! Enjoy your happy playing with new events and features! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?