🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge!

Options

Comments

• candy22crusher
    candy22crusher Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

does anyone else get a black screen when they try to watch a video? so you have to close out of the app.

• cocoblack
    cocoblack Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
  • cocoblack
    cocoblack Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
  • grandma77777
    grandma77777 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This game is BS there is no way to move past hard levels without buying extra time or gold bars. There is a piggy bank of gold bars but you can’t open the piggy bank. You can go back and play easy levels. I’m on to something else.

• Pilica140284
    Pilica140284 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Buenas noches, quiero hacerles una sugerencia, en cuestiones de las vidas, nos dieron 200 para poder recolectar de nuestros amigos cuando las necesitemos, pero pusieron un límite para poder usar sólo 20 vidas por día, no es algo ilógico?... En ese caso, cuándo podrémos usar las otras 180 vidas?... Debería ser como antes y poder usarlas cuando las necesitemos, ya que hay varios niveles que son difíciles y no se pueden pasar al primer intento, gracias... Saludos desde Bolivia ☺️

• Sugata
    Sugata Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Ola boa noite estou jogando no Brasil amo esse jogo❤️😘

• AnnaCarden
    AnnaCarden Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

hi I'm from texas. I have been here awhile just lost community king account somehow so had to start over. love the game.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,189 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your answering on this thread and playing Candy Crush Saga so much! 😊

Anyway, we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Evanzel
    Evanzel Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi. The lives I can accept from friends every day have not been reset at the midnight.so i can't accept new lives the last few days. Anyone experience the same problem?

• b1016randy
    b1016randy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Can’t link this game with my iPad and iPhone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?