🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge!

Options

Comments

• Raeesi
    Raeesi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Raeesi here from Pakistan

• manikandan1984
    manikandan1984 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • D_BonesBack4Smore
    D_BonesBack4Smore Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited January 2023
    Options

Well, it has been a entertaining day re-remembering CCS and yes if anyone asked me it is still way addicting! Without spending $ on more lives I feel its more addictive cuz you're slowly building you addiction in the easy levels than when you get stuck and run out of lives the waiting to get another life not only sucks but I feel it puts your growth of your addiction in overdrive and before you know it... Yup. YOUR A CCS ADICT!

"Hello, my name is Diego."

"I'm a CCS adict.""AGAIN!"

You all go: Welcome Diego!

Edited by CM:🤨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules

• jpople1112
    jpople1112 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2023
    Options

I've been stuck playing this stupid level (1229) for at least 2 weeks. This level has proven to me that this is in fact all set up and is about the $. If you want to know why King averages $75,000 per day. This is why. Not that it will put a dent in their pockets or that they will even notice, but I'm done.

• tazzy1946xo
    tazzy1946xo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Fort Worth, Texas, a large part of the Metroplex.

• rcool8925
    rcool8925 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi I’m randy and I’m in Pennsylvanian in united states

• ftdeivi
    ftdeivi Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Bonjour,

Je suis nouvelle ici. Je suis bloquée sur le même niveau depuis plusieurs jours. Il y a encore une dizaine de jours j arrivais à avoir des vidéos en fin de niveaux qui le permettaient des coups supplémentaires et parfois un boosters.

Depuis 10j plus de vidéos, pouvez vous me dire d ou ça vient?

Ma collègue elle les a encore.

Merci

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,046 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your answering on this thread and playing Candy Crush Saga so much! 😊

Anyway, we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Inann2010
    Inann2010 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Beemoon
    Beemoon Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Playing from London.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?