🆎 Official Announcement regarding AlphaBetty Saga’s Development

Comments

• a2dogmum
    a2dogmum Posts: 1 Newbie

This IS the best game King has. Takes some thinking to complete a level. Candy Crush and others can be played by 6 year olds. Any suggestions out there on similar games to Alphabetty

• txmemaw
    txmemaw Posts: 1 Newbie

OMG!! I have played 861 days straight just to find out the most frustrating additive games that works my nerves but keeps my mind sharp is leaving!!! My question is: WHY? Why???

please reconsider.

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4

Hey @Diamond Lim !

Indeed, I had quit CC and CC Soda after thousands of levels, but AB kept me coming back 🔝

Work has picked up since 2018 and I barely keep up with that, miss the Superstar days at King but wouldn't be able to.put in enough effort - so I am glad to see great folks as you helping out 👍👋

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

It's great! That's right! I always Diamond Diaries Expert Player (Diamond Diaries Moderator) that I can helping players on Diamond Diaries Community (Also Community Hub) mostly. Thank you for your love playing Alphabetty Saga so much! @Alessandro_S ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim

Hello! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Yep! It's sad news as this game will be shut down on 15th December 2021. Very sorry! 😔

But don't worry! You can trying to select another one active King Game will you like playing here? 😉

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Anticlan
    Anticlan Posts: 1 Newbie

Well, it's sad.

For me the game was difficult but I liked it because of that.

Well now you see, most games are made to keep people stupid. For this game you had to use your brain.

So ...welcome in the new normal where people follow the masses and play games that shut's of the brain.

Good look king and thanks.

Greetings Anita

• Ailamarjatta
    Ailamarjatta Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited November 2021

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand

• wilmahamm
    wilmahamm Posts: 2 Newbie

Owww I'm so sad to hear this game (Betty Saga) will end.... I played it for many years. It's such a good game for the brains. And to relax. I hope something in the same style will come back. I'm soooooo sad.... :'(

• Diamond_Lim

Hello! @Ailamarjatta 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this support that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well on next time. 😉

You can also read the House Rules here!

• gisaly
    gisaly Posts: 803 Level 3

Hello

What is a pity is that the designers did not switch to HTLM 5. On my group, we ask ourselves the question: will the game still be running on tablets or mobiles? or to switch to a BlueStacks application? Thank you for your answer./ Ce qui est dommage , c'est que les concepteurs ne sont pas passés au HTLM 5. Sur mon groupe ,nous nous posons la questions : est ce le jeu sera toujours en cours sur les tablettes ou mobiles ? ou de passer sur une application BlueStacks ? Merci de votre réponse .

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?