⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• aman_23
    aman_23 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

From a long tm i am not getting ad in my game its very difficult to clear such levels without ad

• aman_23
    aman_23 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

Plz add ad on my game

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,507 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the feedback. Recently a changed was made in the game to only let players play in Portrait mode (this is how the game would look like when playing on a phone). This change is also effective on Windows. Currently there’s no plans on changing this back, but please leave your feedback on the change in this discussion.

You can also find more information about the change here and Here

• renitha
    renitha Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why am I not getting ads

• kiara_wael
    edited August 2023
    Options

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• kiara_wael
    edited August 2023
    Options

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Shivasmiley
    Shivasmiley Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Daily I'm playing at leats 2-3 hours per day but not getting adds and moves y

• kiara_wael
    edited August 2023
    Options

• spottedhorse
    spottedhorse Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options
  • kiara_wael
    edited September 2023
    Options

Thank you for the reporting and feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?