🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,034 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• NeilButler
    NeilButler Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hey Candy Crush Creators. This game now officially *. I am in the 10,000's levels. I spent a month to clear the last level. Now been on the next level for three weeks. I'm sure you want me to purchase your *. I did it twice and will not do it again. Bring ads back or loose your base. I have played for years. To the point my kids make fun. I Will Delete this game very soon if you don't bring the ads back. I hope your new * that pay your money will offset the people that have set through thousands of ads and have been your base for years. I hope it's worth losing us. Hope this post finds someone whi gives * and has some loyalty to their base.

*Edited by CM: Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules

• NeilButler
    Options

Bull Crud. You guys are lying. Played this game for years. You are going to lose your base. Yes the same people that made this game so big are getting tired of this lie about ads. You are exploiting us for money. Months on a level is unacceptable. Fix it quick or I will delete my 10,000 + levels and find something different.

• NeilButler
    Options

Candy Crush now suuuuuuuuuucks! Months in levels because some idiot thought it would be a good idea to try to squeeze money out of people instead of ads. Hope this person gets fired when they realize how many people they're losing because WE AINT PAYING MONEY FOR LIVES!!!

• ArelySS01
    ArelySS01 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

No tengo la opción de los videos

• SSH_onehero
    SSH_onehero Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same issue I'm not getting watch video ads to anymore

• kalbirs
    kalbirs Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am not getting ads in the game and additional boosters

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,034 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• JoeyJ0J0
    JoeyJ0J0 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have diminished sight and find this change extremely frustrating. It makes no sense, I often play at night on my computer but will not continue to do so if this change remains unfortunately. It is annoying at the least. I hate this change. Please consider the Candy Crush Community, not one person I have spoken to is in favour of this change.

• kalbirs
    kalbirs Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

I was getting all the video ads and boosters earlier all of a sudden it disappeared

Can I get these back restored again

Regards

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?