🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• kajira
    kajira Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Candy bank? Ads? I've been playing for years and haven't seen either. I play more on my PC, but I do play on my phone and I have never gotten anything except levels that I can't finish without buy gold bars for an outrageous price. I'm sick of it, this is not fun anymore - especially when I find out what some other people get.

• Overcomer98
    Overcomer98 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I clicked to spin the Booster Wheel. The wheel stopped on the flying saucer, but I didn't get it. Why? I have also had boosters randomly disappear. There have never been any ads and I feel I will never advance unless I buy the tools I need. I know how to play and understand strategy. In the beginning I had a 83 game winning streak. Now, Candy Crusher is a money grabber and thief! HELP!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,504 Candy Moderator
    edited February 12
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Thank you for reporting. Jn the meantime If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there

• theda47
    theda47 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I can no longer get the ads to earn boosters in Candy Crush now. How do I get them back?

• kiara_wael
    edited February 12
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

• theda47
    theda47 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 12
    Options

Sounds like a pre-typed message for everyone. BS!

• BMitch
    BMitch Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Why cant i watch ads for extra games and boosters

• BMitch
    BMitch Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 12
    Options

I want to watch ads for extra games and boosters

• Overcomer98
    Overcomer98 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 12
    Options

I clicked to spin the Booster Wheel, which stopped on the spinning saucer booster, but I never received it. I have boosters randomly disappear and I have never seen an ad. This game was fun at first and I had a 83 game winning streak, but it soon became a money grabber.I get stuck on a level for days at a time and can't advance unless I buy my way.

• kiara_wael
    edited February 12
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?