Please back my ad option

• vidhi_1620
    vidhi_1620 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

No Ads are there in the game.

• Arrezky
    Arrezky Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello, I've been playing for 12.000 levels...and usually i got some Extra help for completing my super very hard level...and now i no longer got the ads...

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,132 Legend
    edited March 1
    Options

Hello @Arrezky adverts disappearing isn't an issue that can be fixed as this is just how the adverts behave.

Adverts, and in fact every other feature of Candy Crush, are just temporary. This means they can come and go from your game. It also means they can be totally removed from your game. This removal can be temporary, but it can also be permanent.

Please note that if you ever use real money to purchase something for your game your adverts will be removed.

• sahnawaz01
    sahnawaz01 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Advert is stopped please help

• sahnawaz01
    sahnawaz01 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Please help advert and the contest championship race is not coming please help and solve this problem

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,615 Candy Moderator
    edited March 1
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,615 Candy Moderator
    edited March 1
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

• janeashmorebrown
    janeashmorebrown Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I've been playing for 10years + and the game for me was a real stress reliever but now it's SO stressful! I don't enjoy playing anymore! The levels are too hard & I'm having to spend DAYS on each one! I used to have loads of boosters & gold bars which I've collected over time & now I've hardly any left! The competitions are now impossible i.e do 60 levels in ONE day, I have trouble doing one level a day now! COME ON KING get your act together or loyal players will be leaving the game!!

• mbnnohas
    mbnnohas Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?